The Andela Duo are a classical, vibrant duo based in London.
Pam and Andrea met in 2012 working with a London-based ensemble and have since gone on to collaborate as a duo. Their primary aim is to provide music for weddings, birthdays, corporate functions and garden parties. They enjoy exploring a wide range of repertoire from Bach to the Beatles, creating the distintive and elegant sound that a flute and cello duo can provide.
They have both extensive performing experience throughout the UK, America, New Zealand and other parts Europe.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we usually take small breaks of 10 minutes every 45 minutes.
- How long do you play for?we can play up to 3 - 4 hours.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, just let us know what it is and we can arrange the music for you!
- How much space do you require?up to 3 metres square
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?we can play up to 3 hours with a small break every 45 minutes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?weddings, garden parties, birthdays and corporate functions.
We provide live music for weddings, cororpate functions, parties and events.
As a duo we can provide that special touch to your wedding day, or playing entertaining background music for a corporate...