The Andela Duo are a classical, vibrant duo based in London.
Pam and Andrea met in 2012 working with a London-based ensemble and have since gone on to collaborate as a duo. Their primary aim is to provide music for weddings, birthdays, corporate functions and garden parties. They enjoy exploring a wide range of repertoire from Bach to the Beatles, creating the distintive and elegant sound that a flute and cello duo can provide.
They have both extensive performing experience throughout the UK, America, New Zealand and other parts Europe.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?weddings, garden parties, birthdays and corporate functions.
- How long do you play for?we can play up to 3 - 4 hours.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?up to 3 metres square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, just let us know what it is and we can arrange the music for you!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we usually take small breaks of 10 minutes every 45 minutes.
We provide live music for weddings, cororpate functions, parties and events.
As a duo we can provide that special touch to your wedding day, or playing entertaining background music for a corporate...