On your wedding day you want to spend every second enjoying the celebration you've spent months planning. That's why the photos you receive from me will be primarily 'documentary' style, which means from your morning preparations through to your first dance I will do my best to blend into the background, and let your day run its natural course. The best photos are taken when people have forgotten there's a camera around and everyone is truly in the moment.
In the couple shots we will avoid stiff, awkward poses. I'll keep you moving and talking to each other to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera and, of course, avoid any cheesy photos!
I'm available for half day or full day coverage. I'm currently offering a free engagement photoshoot and consultation if you book with me, so we have a chance to meet before your wedding day.
Jackie Black• Sept. 12, 2019
Amy was very professional and very talented, i would reccomend her
- What services do you offer?I offer wedding photography, engagement photography, event photography, and pet photography!
- What does the wedding package include?I will take pictures from bridal prep to the first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, only one wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style candid photos of real live moments. I'm happy to do the standard formal group shots, but recommend keeping them to a minimum.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot on Canon cameras and I use a mixture of Lightroom and Photoshop to edit your photos afterwards.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You will initially receive your photos in an online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks depending on the time of year.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will go through and select the best photos after the wedding or photoshoot and you will receive the best ones, fully edited. We can discuss how many photos you will receive during the booking process.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Just me, a second shooter can be booked if you are having a large wedding.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Engagement Photoshoot: £75
Ceremony through to speeches (4 hour booking): From £400
Bridal Prep - First Dance (8 hour booking): From £650
Events: price on request
I also take Pet Portraits as Snoots and Snapshots. Please enquire for prices.