Amy J May Photography
Photos that capture the emotion and joy at your wedding or event, with no awkward poses! I will shoot documentary-style photos of your day as it unfolds so you can enjoy time with your loved ones. Available for half day or full day coverage. Currently offering a free engagement photoshoot if you book your wedding with me!
Jackie Black• 12 Sep 2019
Amy was very professional and very talented, i would reccomend her
- What services do you offer?I offer wedding photography, engagement photography, event photography, and pet photography!
- What does the wedding package include?I will take pictures from bridal prep to the first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, only one wedding per day.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style candid photos of real live moments. I'm happy to do the standard formal group shots, but recommend keeping them to a minimum.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot on Canon cameras and I use a mixture of Lightroom and Photoshop to edit your photos afterwards.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?You will initially receive your photos in an online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks depending on the time of year.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I will go through and select the best photos after the wedding or photoshoot and you will receive the best ones, fully edited. We can discuss how many photos you will receive during the booking process.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Just me, a second shooter can be booked if you are having a large wedding.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Engagement Photoshoot: £50
Bridal Prep - First Dance: From £250
Events: £30 per hour
I also take Pet Portraits as Snoots and Snapshots. Please enquire for prices.