Amber is a professionally trained Circus Artist. Her primary discipline is aerial rope, followed by silks, duo trapeze and hoop. She amalgamates acrobatics and contemporary movement with her aerial equipment. Combining these elements she has developed a distinctive, dynamic and illustrative style of movement.
Amber has a body of experience in the Performing Arts. From the age of six, she trained in gymnastics, competing at a national level. Furthering her physical training aged 11 in the form of contemporary dance, later discovering Capoeira, both of which have influenced her unique style and grace.
Finally Amber merged her performing experience into Circus at Circomedia, UK (Contemporary Circus and Physical Performance) where she completed a foundation degree. She then continued her formal education at ACAPA, in the Netherlands.
During and following her education Amber has worked professionally for events and companies including; Glastonbury Festival (UK), Theate Op de M...
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- How long is your performance?Between 4 - 6 minutes for an act or Up to 20 minutes hang-about
- What age range do you work with?Of all ages
- What venues can you work in?Theatre Specific venue Outdoor locations Minimum ceiling height of 4 metres. More information on this is available on request.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- Is the show safe?Yes, I am fully insured and qualified.
- Any special requirements for the show?Ceiling height, minimum of 4 metres.
Aerial silks solo act
Aerial hoop solo act
Aerial rope solo act
Duo trapeze act