Allan Law Photography
Highland based photographer covering smaller more interesting weddings utilising the landscape within the photographs. Covering the majority or Scotland, The Highlands, UK and further afield upon request.
Predominantly shoot in a documentary, more relaxed fashion to capture your day/event as it happens rather than some overposed day which will leave you with a sore face from false smiling.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, Event Photography, Product Photography
- What does the wedding package include?All images to use as you please with a licence to print. Some packages include albums.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary/Reportage
- What kind of technology do you use?Fuji Mirrorless Cameras and Prime lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery and dropbox
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks from date of wedding at busy times
- Do you send all the photos taken?Edited versions only
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes and insurance
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes unless asked not to in the contract
Weddings, smaller more intimate weddings, event photography.