From singing at birthday parties and wedding ceremonies (which I absolutely love), to perform at the evening function, I love to make each and every event personal and bespoke to you. Should you need someone to be the life and soul of the party or simply blend into the background, the choice is yours!
Either as a solo artist, a duo with live guitar or piano, or as a full band there are options available and I can guarantee that your occasion will be exactly how you imagined and more...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I often sing at Weddings or provide lounge style entertainment for restaurants or bars.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I use a Bose compact L1 PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, I can provide all relevant paperwork
- How much space do you require?Not much at all as there is only me and a very small, sleek PA system.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely, I pride myself on being a 'Bespoke' wedding singer and will create a tailor made set for my clients.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can work this entirely around your needs. Breaks can be as short or long as you require them to be.
2 x 45 minute sets - £150
2 x 1 hr sets - £180
Set List Example:
Wherever you will go
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Have I Told You Lately?
Make You Feel My Love
Can’t Help Falling In Love
We Found Love
I Will Always Love You
We’ve only just begun
Dream a Little Dream of Me
How long will I love you
The Look of Love
Over The Rainbow
You Make me Feel Like A Natural Woman
They Long to Be (Close to you)
Cheek to Cheek
Fly Me to the moon
Be my baby
Will you love me tomorrow?
Saving all my love for you