Alice And Grace Photography
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £450
Specialising in Documentary Wedding Photography and Engagement.
- What services do you offer?Wedding & Engagement Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding packages vary from digital only and can be made to include an album.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No when you book me for your wedding the day is booked for your wedding alone.
- What style of photos do you take?Candid, Natural light, Documentary and also wedding and group portraits.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital cameras, but can also take old fashioned film of 35mm or medium format. I also offer in house prints.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A sneak preview can be published on social media if requested by Bride and Groom, also provide Digital online gallery’s were you can download your images and share with family and friends.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?1-5 weeks dependant on time of year, late spring and summer months tend to be our busiest.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I take 1000’s of photos on your wedding day, I will then edit the images and send you an amount agreed within your package.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I run the company but have many other photographers who can come and assist but this would cost extra.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Of course, I have many photographers who are able to replace should circumstances occur. But to be honest this has not happened in the past.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Once the photographs are given to you you may use them as you wish apart from advertising, any type or form of advertising should be credited to our company.
Engagement, Ceremony, Bridal Prep, Portraits, Group Portraits, Reception, Evening Reception, Cake Cutting, First Dance.