Alexandra has over a decade's experience in weddings, corporate events and intimate family occasions. A long-standing member of the Musicians' Union, she trains under the 1nd Principle of the London Symphony Orchestra, Dr Steve Johnson. During her time with Steven at EMI Studio's south Kensington, Alexandra developed not only her unique style, but her friendly and vibrant personality.
She not only spends her time perfecting performances, but building wonderful relationships with clients.
Alexandra has a large repertoire for her clients to choose from, but if a client would like a piece of music which Alexandra does not have, she will alway do her best to get it ready for your special day
- How long do you play for?As long as you like :) I don't take breaks (unless I need the loo)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, i provide all my own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I am a member of the musicians union and have full Public Liability insurance and pat testing certificates
- How much space do you require?Just a corner, a couple of meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always do my best to get a song/piece of music if I don't have it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I don't take breaks (unless I need the loo)