Alexander White Photography
I’m Alexander White, a portrait and wedding photographer from Sussex. I shoot relaxed, fun portraits using a creative and heartfelt style. I love my job because I get to spend my time with so many wonderful people, photographing special moments for all of you. For me, weddings are all about you and your story. Your day is about you, your friends and the love you share together, celebrating and having a good old knees up with your nearest and dearest.
Couples who book me are looking to shy away from awkward posing and want beautiful but informal, fun images. I’m based in Sussex but I love to travel all over the UK and overseas to photograph weddings. If you would like to chat about your wedding plans, please do get in touch.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography, portrait photography, event photography, photo booth
- What does the wedding package include?I offer various wedding package, get in touch and let me know what sort of coverage you'd like and I can send you more details.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Relaxed, informal, reportage with a bit of formal (groups only!) where needed (more than happy to do informal groups too!)
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon DSLR, with a variety of lenses (wide angle, regular lens and a prime portrait lens) along with a backup Nikon DSLR body (just in case!)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Your best wedding photos are usually available to preview online within a week (your photos would be un-edited at this stage!)
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding photos, depending on the package, are usually delivered within a month.
- Do you send all the photos taken?All the best photos are yours to do with as you please.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, but I have a team of professional photographers available for weddings that require the extra coverage.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Never needed to use them, but yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do retain the right to use the photos for my own publicity as part of my portfolio and on my online social media. However I do take individual customer's concerns into account (if someone asked me not to use their photos, then I wouldn't do so without their consent)
Wedding photography (packages can be customised as needed)