Hello ! I'm Alex, a professional and energetic soprano vocalist from the Cambridge area. I sing during Wedding ceremonies in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding counties.
I have a light and clear operatic voice but also sing across a variety of styles if you have a special folk, pop or worship song you'd like me to cover. I'm committed to providing a very personalised experience for my clients and I'm competitively priced.
Alan T• April 3, 2018
Having recently hired Alexandra for an event, I’m incredibly happy with the performance she gave and she put us all at ease with her professionalism and attention to detail. I couldn’t recommend Alexandra enough, she really is a rare talent.
Maureen Goodman• Jan. 23, 2018
Alex sang at my mother's funeral. I can't credit her highly enough. It was a difficult day made easier by her communication, willingness to do exactly what we wanted for the service and the final result was more than we could have expected.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, funerals, parties, outside events, birthdays
- Who are your previous clients?Over 100 private clients
- How long do you play for?Usually between 1-3 songs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a mini sound system which is either battery powered or mains - own mic and stand so I am totally self-sufficient. If there is an organist available at the Church then this is even better but I'm happy to perform to a high quality backing track.
- How much space do you require?Minimal space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! I consider myself to be very flexible at learning new music and pride myself on offering this very personalised approach with my clients.
Hymns - We pledge to one another, The Lord's my shepherd, Lord of all hopefulness, Jerusalem, Morning has broken - any hymn of your choice
O Mio Babbino Caro
The First Time Ever I saw Your Face
Your Song (Elton John)
All of Me (John Legend)
Thinking out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
Somewhere over the Rainbow
And many more - please request a full song list or let me know your special song.