Performing either walkabout entertainment or an after dinner show, Alex is regarded as one of the top mindreaders in the UK. Revealing thought of words, making someone see something which clearly isn't there, duplicating unseen drawings, making things move on their own, and much more, this is unusual entertainment that will be the talking point of any event! One of the highlights of Alex's stage show is when he gets a woman on stage that has children, takes her back to the labour suite (not in too much detail!) and then tells her the name of her child and the time it was born. At that point she looks at his watch, which she has been holding and sees that it says the same time! This is something that will be remembered for weeks and months after the event.
For corporate events, Alex is often able incorporate the company products and messages into his shows and is also able to personalise private events - imagine birthday party for a keen golfer for example and Alex is able to tell ...
Catherine Tuke• 12 Jul 2017
With many thanks for last night. We had lots of really positive comments on your performance, mainly guests asking “how on earth did he do that”! Well, we will never know! But everyone was extremely impressed.
Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.
Rucha Roberts• 11 Aug 2017
We were extremely happy with Alex when he came to Marbella, it's not easy impressing a team of generally sceptical (about most things) Premier League footballers.
We wanted something different and engaging to entertain the boys and that's what my we got.
Natasha Rutter• 24 Nov 2016
‘It's a huge thank you from all of us at TPE to Alex Crow. He managed not only his own performance but also the other things we asked of him with such superb professionalism and enthusiasm. He was on the ball and in control at all times and was a delight to work with. He had the audience spellbound and for the first time in many years we had a near to quiet room, which is a major achievement in itself when you have 420 highly charged property professionals in one place! We'd love to use Alex...
Katherine Buchan• 30 Jan 2016
Everyone thought you were fantastic and were still talking about it the following morning.
Thank you for being so tolerant of the background music, general noise in the room and our bad timekeeping.
I will definitely recommend you to clients and industry peers.
So thank you for helping to make the evening a success. Wallace thought you were absolutely brilliant – which was the most important thing!
Asha Pai-Sethi• 4 Jul 2016
Thank you for making Naresh's birthday so special. Everyone loved your contribution and most of us are still talking about it. Wondering how you did what you do so well! The birthday boy loved it a lot! Thank you.
I will definitely get in touch for any parties I plan in the future.
- Do you do open-air acts?I can perform in the open air, depending on weather and the set up
- How many people will you perform for?I have performed for every size of event - the smallest was for 4 people in a hotel room, and the largest was for over a thousand on a cruise ship
- Will your magic suit my event?Because of my years of experience, I am able to adapt my performance to pretty much any situation. The only time it would not be suitable is if the venue is very dark with pounding music or if everyone is steaming drunk! Also, although family friendly, it is not a children's show and is designed for adults.
- What type of magic do you performI am primarily a mindreader, but as an associate of the Inner Magic Circle, I can perform close-up magic as well. The sort of things I would typically do in a walkabout event is to name and describe someones best friend or relative, duplicate unseen drawings, make things move of their own accord and other "weird stuff" The after dinner show is suitable for all sizes of audience from 12 up to 800+. One of my favourite parts of the show is when I get a woman onstage and tell her the name of her child and the time it was born - at that point she looks at my watch which she has been holding and sees that it says the same time! I often finish off my show by doing a version of Russian roulette where I get someone up on stage and they mix up four staple guns (1 loaded and 3 empty), randomly put one to the side and then fire the other three into my head! Very dramatic and great fun. This type of performance is very different from the standard magician you are likely to see - very engaging and unusual and with loads of audience participation.
- How long is the act?walkabout mindreading and magic is normally 2-3 hours but cam be longer if required after dinner show is normally 45 minutes but can be longer or shorter if required conference speaking is normally an hour but can be shorter if required
With 22 years experience Alex has performed at every type of event from intimate dinner parties of the rich and famous to weddings, 21st and 70th birthday parties, product launches, client events, cru...