An experienced self contained vocalist, perfect for champagne and drinks receptions. Always in demand and highly regarded. Singing light Jazz standards and modern classics with a post modern twist. Modern songs with a retro feel, get to hear the likes of Taylor Swift and Britney Spears in a whole new way, with current songs re arranged with a 1920s and 1940s vibe.
Karen Storey• March 17, 2018
Just a quick note to say a massive thank you for your amazing contribution to my 50th birthday bash last Saturday.
You were quite simply fantastic!!
Each and everyone of my friends and guests were blown away with your performance.
Many have expressed their wish to hear your beautiful voice again so I have given them your contact details.
I wish you all the very best in your future career which I know will be everything you hope for xxxx
Many, many thanks and much love"
Nick Adams• Feb. 10, 2018
I really wanted a band for my 40th birthday party, but there wasn't enough room for one to set up, and whilst Aletia came highly recommended by the venue, I wasn't entirely convinced that a solo artist could deliver. I am happy to say Aletia far outweighed my expectations. The evening was a roaring success, with so many great comments about Aletia, that I lost count...... Hoping she'll still be available for my 50th!
Frances Bedbrook Kelly• Dec. 1, 2017
"We have been lucky enough to have secured Aletia to play at a few of
our family events, over the years. She has entertained my guests at
major family gatherings, from birthday parties to engagement and anniversary functions, and was absolutely pefect for the champagne reception at our wedding. Aletia is extremely talented
and has a vast repertoire. I have had numerous people ask me for her contact details as they have been so impressed by her performance.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Aletia for any event as she can fill a large venue with her beautiful voice and is equally at home
in an intimate scenario . Its amazing that such a sound can come from
such a demure lady.
Good luck Aletia !"
Marcus White• Sept. 1, 2017
Aletia performed at our annual corporate retreat, covering our drinks reception. She did a brilliant, varied set (something for everyone!) and really is a wonderful performer. A real talent and a great addition to any kind of function or event you may be planning, we will definitely be using her again in future!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate, drinks receptions, cocktail bars
- Who are your previous clients?Many and varied. Newly weds, cocktail bars, large corporates
- How long do you play for?1-2 hours, usually for drinks reception
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, small but powerful Bose system. Minimal space required. Single blazer light unit, which creates a mirror ball effect if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Minimal.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As long as I am able to get the right backing track (music), absolutely!!!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually don't take breaks unless I am required to perform for longer than an hour
- What type of backing tracks do you use?All my backing tracks are made for professional use, and as such are digitally mastered to a very high quality.
- Are you regularly rebooked by venues?I have been asked to return to every venue I have performed at, and have a 100% reliability rating. I have never missed or been late for a function.
Ella Fitzgerald, Madeleine Peyroux, Melody Gardot, Taylor Swift, Coolio, Britney Spears, Caro Emerald, Michael Buble, The Cardigans, Adele, Doris Day, Peggy Lee