Multi talented singer guitarist. Internationally recognised for his closeness to the incredible sounds of Mr Hank B Marvin of the Shadows. Alan Harry has been in the music business for over 30 years and has an incredible history to show for it. He is locally known as one of Kents finest guitarists, and his vocal range is just as impressive. From Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, and Eddie Cochran, through to The Searchers, Frankie Valli, and of course the Shadows. Alan Harry will take you on a nostalgic trip, back to the golden sounds of the 50`s and the 60`s, and his renditions of classics such as Cavatina and Apache will leave you truly speechless. As seen in top showband Apache, there is much history on Alan who can also be seen in action on various youtube videos. Satisfaction is guaranteed, just check out the reviews.
John• Feb. 16, 2018
Top line act and highly recommended.
Frank• Oct. 6, 2017
Loved the Shadows stuff Alan. Took me back years.
Michael Dawns• Oct. 1, 2017
Absolutely fantastic Alan, you sure can play that guitar. Many thanks for all.
Trish Godard.• Sept. 1, 2017
"Alan was a pleasure to watch and very entertaining. ""Highly recommended""."
Andrew• July 14, 2017
Three times we have used Alan, and the residents have asked for him again for our Christmas party. Highly recommended.
Andy• Jan. 1, 2017
Absolutely brilliant thanks Alan, will be in touch next year.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants, Care homes, private functions, Holiday parks.
- Who are your previous clients?St Margarets, Pembroke house, Ship inn, Garden of England, Sotirios 103, Royal marines club, Bull inn.
- How long do you play for?Normally two sets of 60mins each. All background music included.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I run two custom built sound and lighting systems.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Fully covered by personal liability insurance. I am also a fully qualified electronics technician, servicing all my own equipment.
- How much space do you require?I can squeeze in just about anywhere.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Very talented and able to busk along to just about anything.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one break between two 60 min sets, or two breaks between three 45 min sets.
Elvis Presley, Eddie Cochran, Jerry lee, Buddy Holly, Del Shannon, The Beach boys, Johnny Cash, Frankie Valli, the Searchers, Ben E King, The Shadows, and many more.