Whatever your event or plans, Airwave can deliver a tailored and individualised experience to surpass your expectations
With many (many!) years of performing experience, and a decade of playing together, Airwave brings a combination of professionalism and camaraderie to our performances. Reaching into our songbook of dancefloor fillers from the worlds of rock and pop, we pair classic sing-along anthems with unavoidable grooves to keep you moving
Whether you’re looking for a harder rocking set or erring on the side of timeless funky pop, we are here with you from start to finish
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High Energy Rock & Pop Act for All Events and Functions
- What are the highlights of your career?Every time hit the stage!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?With some bands, you are likely to get a collection of musicians that may or may not know each other, however with Airwave, you are getting four guys with years of friendship and history (although we struggle to remember some of it!) getting together and knocking it out of the park for each and every one of you!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We are equally at home and suited to anything from public performances to weddings and corporate functions
- Who are your previous clients?We have worked with a variety of hotel companies along with wedding suppliers and corporate clients
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept cash, PayPal, bank transfer and cheque
- How long do you play for?We tailor to each event individually. Our usual quotes start based on 2 x 1 hour sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All provided within quote price, using only professional standard branded equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Documentation all available on request
- How much space do you require?As a very minimum, around 8ft by 10ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course! We will always try our best to provide!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one - everyone needs to catch their breath!
- What style of music do you offer?Rock, pop, funky stuff!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes of course! We will always try our best to provide!
- Do you do open-air acts?We even provide our own umbrellas!
~ Weddings ~
Your special day is unique and precious to you, and it is important to know everything is in hand. We are regularly available for both phone conversations and personal meetings beforeh...