Ailin Chambers Caricatures
Ailin is an award winning caricaturist, who provides a hugely successful, fun and outrageous experience drawing caricatures of your guests, whether it's for a wedding, party, function or event. With a fun and relaxed attitude, Ailin likes to make sure everyone if happy and having a fun time.
Other services are available: Message boards, table placements, invites and full colour commissions.
Custom caricature prints digitally drawn and coloured. Brilliant gift idea for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, retirements or just because.
Fully rendered caricatures done from photos and at your own convenience. No problem.
Each commission is done with you in mind. No duplicate bodies and all unique to your needs. Full colour or black and white. From single caricatures to groups. Hobbies and scenery. You can make it as simple or as busy as you like.
Each picture is digitally drawn, painted and then printed. Delivered with or without a frame. With the picture being digital, you can use it for social media or however you wish to use it.
- How long is the act?Usually 3 hours, but if this needed to be shortened or lengthened, that is fine too.
- What is included in the wedding package?For the standard package you get me drawing your guests for 3 hours. A protective sleeve is give for each drawing (free) and the paper can be customized with the couples name and the date printed on it. Other packages are available that include the live drawing, but also, a photo book and message board.
- What other services to you provide?I also, provide a photo book. This only comes with the live drawing, but its optional. This is a glossy hard back book professionally bound full of all the guests that had their drawings done, holding up the pictures (which I take at the time I draw them) I lovely memory book for the happy couple. I also, provide a message board. Like a guest book, but this is a full colour caricature of the happy couple, mounted with a large white card for guests to sign. It also, come framed. This is done before the big day. Table placements of all the dinner guests for them to keep. Comes with a little stand and laminated. Colour framed caricatures for that perfect gift that says thank you. Ideal for the Best man or the Brides Maids.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?No really. I provide most things that I need. More than likely I will need at least 2 chairs, 3 if possible.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?Not long at all. I only need to set up my tables and get myself sorted. No longer than 20 minutes.
- How many people can you get done in an hour?On average, it takes me 5 minutes per person. If you include sitting down, being shown the drawing and getting up again. I can get 10 people done in the hour.
When doing live caricatures, Ailin sits at a station so people who want to be drawn can come to me. This way, more people can be drawn. Ailins set time is usually 3 hours, but this can change depending on your needs.
On average Ailin can draw ten people in an hour. That's about 5 minutes each, keeping in mind the sitting, the reveal and bagging of the picture. All drawings are drawn on A3 paper and he provides a plastic wallet for the picture to go in, giving it an extra bit of protection. If requested, Ailin can provide the name of the bride and groom, together with the date on the paper.