I specialise in wedding, portrait, headshot, event and newborn photography. My priority is to capture precious moments and memories to last a lifetime along with headshots and commercial photography. My main area of work is Swindon, however, I also work within Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Avon, Oxfordshire and Hampshire and the UK.
Sarah• Nov. 5, 2018
Adrian is a fantastic photographer who has done an amazing job on all our photography requirements;, we have used his services from our wedding day, where he helped create a beautiful photo book, through pregnancy to capture the lost stunnng bump pictures and then more recently for our family portraits. Adrian is very artistic and will ensure the setting is just so to create the perfect images, he is very patient and professional and I would highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed!
Chris• Sept. 18, 2018
Adrian is a visual storyteller with a great eye and sense of humour. It's fascinating to watch as he plays with light and mood in order to get a professional look, and delivers on both quality and quantity - a good return. Have used his services for head shots and will be using again in the future.
Rachel• Sept. 24, 2018
Ady is a very professional photographer. I enjoyed the photography session and was very pleased with the quality of the photographs. I have had many compliments about them!
Jaclyn Wade• Aug. 16, 2018
Amazing experience made both myself and my partner very at ease! Highly recommend
- What services do you offer?Wedding, Portrait, Headshots and Event Photography.
- What does the wedding package include?We have a range of packages that cover full day digital package to top quality albums. We cover bridal prep, ceremony (where permitted), reception through to first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of natural and posed.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5D Mk4 and a Canon 5D Mk3 cameras. Canon flash guns, and battery powered studio light.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, we provide a client only area for you and your guests. You control who gets the password.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Generally we supply most of the images. There will always be those photographs where someone has their eyes closed, (we do try to check and retake the photo at the time). So any image that shows someone at less than their best will generally be removed.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work with my wife who assists with lighting etc.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I don't have a specific replacement, but in the only occasion I needed cover (after I fractured my spine in an accident) then half a dozen weddings were covered by different photographers. This is generally not a problem.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?The copyright for the images remains with us, and we may use some for our website and advertising purposes. Should you wish to use the image for social media etc then we should be credited.
- Do you provide headshot photography services at clients sites?Yes.
- Can you provide onsite printing for guests to purchase their photographs at the event.Yes.
Wedding and Portrait photographer, event photography, headshots