Agi and Chris are a Leeds based acoustic duo guaranteed to provide a great atmosphere for your event. Having both graduated from Leeds College of Music, Agi and Chris bonded over their passion for music and have played together ever since, gaining experience in performing live in various venues across the UK.
With a vast repertoire of popular music from the last 50 years, the duo will be a charming addition to any wedding, party, birthday or function. Performing in an upbeat and contemporary style, the duo give older classics a new life as well as playing current pop hits with great energy.
The duo will take song requests providing two weeks notice is given in advance, meaning they can tailor their performance to your needs!
The most beautiful sounds from this incredibly talented duo. We loved every second of their playing and singing. They make old classics fresh and new and sing with such gentleness and emotion. I couldn't recommend them highly enough, truly amazing ❤️
Katrina Mandefield• June 15, 2019
Agi and Chris were brilliant. Their performance was spot on and we have had endless comments from our guests complimenting their performance. Added to this they are really nice people and great to deal with. All in all very highly recommended.
Rosie Lorenz• Sept. 21, 2019
Unfortunately Agi & Chris cancelled the week before they were due to perform at our wedding. There was no time to find a replacement, but they did refund our deposit. It was very disappointing to not have them perform as we were so looking forward to it, but they advised that it was unavoidable.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthday parties, corporate events... We can play for any type of function!
- How long do you play for?We generally play from 2 x 45 minute sets to 3 x 45 minute sets, but this can be altered to your needs!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Our equipment is PAT tested. We have no PLI.
- How much space do you require?We need around 10ft x 6ft to set up our speakers and to stand in between whilst we play.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely, we are happy to take requests as long as we are given enough notice in advance to learn the material. We usually ask for at least two weeks before the gig for the set to be finalised.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This would depend on how long we are playing in total. For example our most common performance time is 2 x 45minute sets and we usually take a 15 - 30 minute break, but this can be tailored to your needs. The longest we would play without a break would be 1hr.
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
Ciao Adios- Anne-Marie
Treasure- Bruno Mars
Marry You- Bruno Mars
Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
Black and Gold - Sam Sparro
Wake Me Up- Avicii
Latch - Disclosure ft Sam Smith
Rock With You- Michael Jackson
One Last Time- Ariana Grande
Little Lies- Fleetwood Mac
Everywhere- Fleetwood Mac
Dreams- Fleetwood Mac
Wonderful tonight -Eric Clapton
No Diggity- Black Street
I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
Fast Car -Tracy Chapman
Attention - Charlie Puth
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
Tonight - Secret Nation
Georgia - Vance Joy
Riptide- Vance Joy
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
Give Me The Night - George Benson
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Forget You - CeeLo Green
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
I'm Yours - Jason Marz
Hold Back the River - James Bay
I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Hey Soul Sister - Train
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Ain't No Sunshine -Bill Withers
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
Love Me Again - John Newman
Budapest - George Ezra
The One I Love - David Gray
I'm Ready - Brian Adams
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
If I ain't got you - Alicia Keys
The One - Kodaline
Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Closer - The Chainsmokers
Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers
All Of Me - John Legend
Breakeven - The Script
Stay - Rihanna
Say You Won't Let Go- James Arthur
Be The One - Dua Lipa
One Kiss- Calvin Harris
One Dance- Drake
Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon