Adrian Miller Photography
The mood is infectious when I see everyone excited and happy and so much going on. So I'll capture your day as it unfolds through all the laughter and tears of happiness, documenting all your special moments and ones you didn't even know went on. Then of course all the formal moments, family and friends and some beautiful images of the wedding couple. Take a look at the galleries and if you like what you see get in touch. Based in Basildon and covering Essex and the South East.
Although my style is modern, relaxed and natural I'm aware that many couples also want formals of family and friends as well - and that's ok too, you all know what a family photo look likes so you won't see many in my galleries but I have you covered. Better still I'll be capturing the fun in between moments that happen spontaneously all around you. Timing is everything and experience helps to capture those wonderful natural photos that will make your wedding photography special.
- What services do you offer?I am a wedding Photographer with many years experience covering The Essex and surrounding areas
- What does the wedding package include?You’ll receive all the images - yours to keep forever, presented in a beautiful online album and app to view, share, print or download anywhere from any device. A DVD/USB of all images. A duplicate set of images in stunning black and white too. Plus a slideshow of the day. Albums/photobooks are also available from £200 . The wedding coverage is from bridal preparations until the evening event. Other options available.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, I photograph every wedding personally.
- What style of photos do you take?I mainly create candid, natural coverage as the day unfolds. Most couples also like formals of family and friends - I have you covered there too. Plus you'll get some memorable couple shots - both natural and creative.
- What kind of technology do you use?All the latest professional equipment with back up cameras, flashes and lenses. Plus all my cameras record simultaneously on two memory cards - so you're in safe hands
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?http://adrianmiller.zenfolio.com www.adrianmiller.photography
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Your images are usually ready 2 weeks after the wedding. You'll also receive a selection of previews the day after to enjoy and share.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You'll relieve around 800 - 1000 images all professionally edited in my unique style
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone as my style is unique
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I can recommend many photographers, however to date that has never happened.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes you have unlimited rights to print, publish, share and download the images