Adam Smith Magician
I believe humans can work their magic on pretty much anything.
I believe this because I am, after all, a magician.
I’m Adam Smith and let me ask you, when was the last time you were fascinated by something?
Shocked that you couldn’t figure out how or what just happened?
You blinked and something disappeared, blinked again and it returned; without even noticing that you’re already grinning and asking yourself: “How?”
Magic draws out the possible from the seemingly impossible and after more than 15 years of experience exploring the boundaries of illusion, I can show you how it’s done.
Having trained with one of the best close-up card and sleight-of-hand magicians in the industry, I specialise in performing amazing card magic with entertaining stage acts and manipulation tricks that never fails to make audiences gasp, laugh, and clap while demanding for more.
My clients find that having a magician as part of the afternoon's or evening’s entertainment is a great icebreaker, stimulat...
Pip Menzies• 20 Jul 2018
"Hi Adam and Jaclyn,
Just to say a huge thank you to Adam for his amazing magic on Friday Night. Everyone loved it!!! and still talking about it.
Did you have fun on Sunday at Polo? What a match and what a day it was!
Hope to see you soon and thanks again for supporting the event.
Cowdray Park Polo Club"
Joanne Franks• 29 Nov 2017
"''We have seen Adam perform many times and he is simply fantastic. We have 3 children between us (6,8 and 17) and they were blown away as were we. We always leave open mouthed and with a 6 year old that wants to become a magician! He is entertaining, engaging and extremely personable. We would absolute recommend him to anyone holding an event and will be booking him ourselves for any events we hold''
Lisa Sewell• 18 Sep 2015
"""We were lucky enough to book Adam for our wedding. His close up magic is truly amazing, and had our wedding guests speaking about it for weeks afterwards. We have also seen Adam's shows since then - like everyone else in the audience, we were spellbound! A truly talented magician at the very top of his game"" -Lisa Sewell"
Suzi Mitchell• 20 May 2018
''A brilliant magician with bags of talent who not only entertains but puts his audience at ease. Great value for money and generous with his time! Adam has often donated his time to our charity Taylor Made Dreams where he had performed for our children with life limiting illnesses. A true professional who I would happily recommend to corporate, individuals and having first hand experience, you would be crazy not to book him!''-Suzi Mitchell
A K Entertainments UK• 23 Jan 2018
"""Outstanding, magnificent, a true performer and fantastic magician""’
- A K Entertainments UK"
- Do you do open-air acts?I perform at outside events like festivals, weddings etc
- How long is the act?You can book me for however long you wish but the majority of booking are 2-3 hours
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in Close-up, Sleight of hand and table magic, but I can do full on shows or mini shows if needed.
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic performances are tailored to suit my client’s function and entertainment needs.
- How many people will you perform for?I can and will perform to little groups as well as big groups but also events where there are 600/800 people
- Which areas do you travel as a Magician?As a full time, Professional Magician I travel all around the UK and have also performed abroad so there is no boundary of where I will travel. If you are wanting to book me further afield then the client would have to pay travel and stay over expenses.
- How much does a magician cost?All magicians are different in price, and due to me doing this as my full-time career, I can keep my prices at a good rate where they are affordable for everyone. I strongly believe that you book a Magician not based on price but based on the Magician themselves. I am not a magician that has been doing this for a short period of time, I have been doing this as a full-time job for many years and still practise 6 hours a day. I have put a lot of time and effort into making my routines and performances spot on, so that I can make my clients event a truly magical and entertaining evening that will be spoken about for a long time afterwards for all the right reasons.
- How much deposit do you require?The deposit I require is £100 which secures your date, then the outstanding amount is due 1 week before your event. I can also do a payment plan with you to spread the cost to make it easier for you. All is explained on the contract that I will send you.
- Can we see you performing Magic before we book?The answer is yes you can, but it does depend on where you are based. If local to me then I will come to you to demo some stuff, have a chat about your event and what you would like. I am also very busy so sometimes it may not be possible, but you can also check out the Wedding fairs I will be attending which are located on my website under ‘UPCOMING EVENTS’
- What is the best time to book a magician to perform at your wedding?Option 1. I always find that one of the best times would be during the reception drinks whilst you are having your photos taken. This is a great way to break the ice between family and friends that do not know one another whilst the Magician brings people together. Option 2. During the wedding breakfast, a magician is a great aspect to keep your guests entertained between courses and again great for guests that do not know one another. Option 3. Another great time is the evening entertainment as the Magician will be performing not only to your day guests but any additional evening guests you have.
Make your special day even more magical.
Adam will astound your family and friends with high quality sleight of hand card magic and with his humour and skill stroll between the guests t...