Adam Smith Magician
I believe humans can work their magic on pretty much anything.
I believe this because I am, after all, a magician.
I’m Adam Smith and let me ask you, when was the last time you were fascinated by something?
Shocked that you couldn’t figure out how or what just happened?
You blinked and something disappeared, blinked again and it returned; without even noticing that you’re already grinning and asking yourself: “How?”
Magic draws out the possible from the seemingly impossible and after more than 15 years of experience exploring the boundaries of illusion, I can show you how it’s done.
Having trained with one of the best close-up card and sleight-of-hand magicians in the industry, I specialise in performing amazing card magic with entertaining stage acts and manipulation tricks that never fails to make audiences gasp, laugh, and clap while demanding for more.
My clients find that having a magician as part of the afternoon's or evening’s entertainment is a great icebreaker, stimulates conversation and is incredibly versatile at any function.
In 2017 alone, I performed at more than 59 weddings (Not including the Corporate events, Parties or other social gatherings) scoring the sheer privilege of having the opportunity to make celebrities like Rio Ferdinand, Didier Drogba, Kate Moss, Boris Becker, Jake Humphrey, Steve Parish and many others gasp with sheer awe.
My magic acts are tailored to suit my client’s function and entertainment needs.
Being very passionate about my craft, I am also open to teaching magic to beginners who would like to start their journey in this astonishing career.
If you are ready to turn your next event into a memorable occasion that leaves others amazed, please contact me for a magical event!
Ideal for any functions from
Or any social gathering
So go ahead and make your next event a truly magical occasion.....
Pip Menzies• July 20, 2018
"Hi Adam and Jaclyn,
Just to say a huge thank you to Adam for his amazing magic on Friday Night. Everyone loved it!!! and still talking about it.
Did you have fun on Sunday at Polo? What a match and what a day it was!
Hope to see you soon and thanks again for supporting the event.
Cowdray Park Polo Club"
Suzi Mitchell• May 20, 2018
''A brilliant magician with bags of talent who not only entertains but puts his audience at ease. Great value for money and generous with his time! Adam has often donated his time to our charity Taylor Made Dreams where he had performed for our children with life limiting illnesses. A true professional who I would happily recommend to corporate, individuals and having first hand experience, you would be crazy not to book him!''-Suzi Mitchell
A K Entertainments UK• Jan. 23, 2018
"""Outstanding, magnificent, a true performer and fantastic magician""’
- A K Entertainments UK"
Joanne Franks• Nov. 29, 2017
"''We have seen Adam perform many times and he is simply fantastic. We have 3 children between us (6,8 and 17) and they were blown away as were we. We always leave open mouthed and with a 6 year old that wants to become a magician! He is entertaining, engaging and extremely personable. We would absolute recommend him to anyone holding an event and will be booking him ourselves for any events we hold''
Lisa Sewell• Sept. 18, 2015
"""We were lucky enough to book Adam for our wedding. His close up magic is truly amazing, and had our wedding guests speaking about it for weeks afterwards. We have also seen Adam's shows since then - like everyone else in the audience, we were spellbound! A truly talented magician at the very top of his game"" -Lisa Sewell"
- Do you do open-air acts?I perform at outside events like festivals, weddings etc
- How long is the act?You can book me for however long you wish but the majority of booking are 2-3 hours
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in Close-up, Sleight of hand and table magic, but I can do full on shows or mini shows if needed.
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic performances are tailored to suit my client’s function and entertainment needs.
- How many people will you perform for?I can and will perform to little groups as well as big groups but also events where there are 600/800 people
- Which areas do you travel as a Magician?As a full time, Professional Magician I travel all around the UK and have also performed abroad so there is no boundary of where I will travel. If you are wanting to book me further afield then the client would have to pay travel and stay over expenses.
- How much does a magician cost?All magicians are different in price, and due to me doing this as my full-time career, I can keep my prices at a good rate where they are affordable for everyone. I strongly believe that you book a Magician not based on price but based on the Magician themselves. I am not a magician that has been doing this for a short period of time, I have been doing this as a full-time job for many years and still practise 6 hours a day. I have put a lot of time and effort into making my routines and performances spot on, so that I can make my clients event a truly magical and entertaining evening that will be spoken about for a long time afterwards for all the right reasons.
- How much deposit do you require?The deposit I require is £100 which secures your date, then the outstanding amount is due 1 week before your event. I can also do a payment plan with you to spread the cost to make it easier for you. All is explained on the contract that I will send you.
- Can we see you performing Magic before we book?The answer is yes you can, but it does depend on where you are based. If local to me then I will come to you to demo some stuff, have a chat about your event and what you would like. I am also very busy so sometimes it may not be possible, but you can also check out the Wedding fairs I will be attending which are located on my website under ‘UPCOMING EVENTS’
- What is the best time to book a magician to perform at your wedding?Option 1. I always find that one of the best times would be during the reception drinks whilst you are having your photos taken. This is a great way to break the ice between family and friends that do not know one another whilst the Magician brings people together. Option 2. During the wedding breakfast, a magician is a great aspect to keep your guests entertained between courses and again great for guests that do not know one another. Option 3. Another great time is the evening entertainment as the Magician will be performing not only to your day guests but any additional evening guests you have.
Make your special day even more magical.
Adam will astound your family and friends with high quality sleight of hand card magic and with his humour and skill stroll between the guests throughout the day and/or evening.
Adams schedule and times can be tailor made to ensure all of your guests are entertained.
Whether it's an 18th, 21st, 40th birthday, anniversary, special party or any occasion, I have something for all ages.
Adams sleight of hand magic is baffling and with his good use of humour he will make any event a funny and magical time for all.
Trade show Magic
Using a close up card magician is a great way to stop people in their tracks right in front of your stand.
Adam can use his sleight of hand skill to entice possible clients in and draw them to your products and services.
Gifts such as Key rings and pens will not leave as much of an impression as the baffling display of magic, which can be tailored with your company to keep possible clients something to remember long after the event.
If you want to impress and astonish your clients and colleagues alike, Adam is a real winner.
Adams skills and humour will take your event to a different level and one that will be remembered for a very long time indeed.
Adam is available for TV appearances whether it be interviews regarding magic or performing magic to an audience, show or teaching magic tricks - still by keeping the magic a secret
Adam performs his stage shows throughout the year in many locations, however if you would like to book a stage show for yourself or company please contact us.
Adam is a keen performer for Charity events and will help out as much as he possibly can if he is available. We do have 3 specific Charity's that we support all the time but for others we do have a charity rate
Give your employee's an amazing learning experience with professional magician and entertainer Adam Smith.
Adam will come and entertain the workplace with his skills in sleight of hand magic that will leave your employee's relaxed and ready for the rest of the day.
Team Building, Client meetings, Red letter days or just a fun relaxed Friday lunchtime.
With ideas to suit all your business requirements, Adam can perform and even teach your employees some great magic.
So why not motivate your team to improve team productivity and moral throughout the company.