International artist Adam Lacey has been wowing audiences across the world for the last 10 years. Performing at both land & sea Adam has performed for a string of clients including UEFA, The BBC, The Proms, World leaders, Royalty, Luxury Cruise Ships, corporate clients and performed in both West End & Broadway shows.
On stage, he comes to life with spine tingling renditions of theatre and operatic classics, as well as being able to lend his voice to both jazz and rock anthems ranging from Frank Sinatra to John Farnham possessing a breath-taking modulation of pitch and ability to stray into unchartered territory with his high falsetto and deep and intense bass sound.
He first came to the attention of theatre producers after being approached to perform the role of Robert E. Lee in the European premiere of Appomattox an opera by renewed American composer Philip Glass, for this performance he was later nominated ‘best actor in a musical production’. He has since appeared many times in West End shows which include roles in South Pacific, Chess, White Christmas, Les Misérables and now hosts radio show Broadway Nights for a regional station.
Since then Adam has invested a significant amount of time and money in developing his solo show, working with top producers and arrangers including Patrick Hamilton, Paul Bateman and Robin Smith to come up with exciting new symphonic arrangements to pop and rock classics which have captured the hearts of audiences both young and old.
*Adam’s show can be performed to track in a self-contained environment, to click-track with a standard cruise ship line up to 8 piece and with a full symphonic orchestra.
Kelley-Jay Marsden• July 19, 2019
It was such a pleasure to have Adam sing for us last night at my Dad's 50th surprise birthday. EVERY song choice was loved by everyone there and a few friend's and family took cards of his, as they loved him so much. Anyone I spoke to said Adam was a great choice and asked how I found him for the evening. Also came with Mark (forgot last name) who did DJ for the evening in between sets, and music choices we're great! Played requests from people and also after having a conversation about my wedding night, he played our first dance song without me even asking. THANK YOU both so much for a lovely evening and hopefully will be booking again for an event or going to see Adam perform in Evita later in the year! :)
Peter Hill• May 18, 2019
We used Adam for a Ladies Night earlier in the year, He was brilliant. His correspondence was fab and put us right at ease before the event. His performance was 5 star and he even allowed one of our guests to sing. Hes a great guy and I would Highly recommend him.
Julie brewerton• April 27, 2019
Adam was absolutely brilliant. He sang ratpack as requested for my dads birthday party. A true gent great voice. Nothing was too much trouble. He is very professional and can highly recommend him. Thank you very much
Bernard Kayley• April 20, 2019
"A thoroughly enjoyable show from Adam and Jack. Very entertaining with a mix of music and humour. Everyone enjoyed the performance, so much so that there was a standing ovation and my guests didn't want them to end. They came back on for an encore but we could have listened to them all night.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Adam, such a nice person with an amazing voice and sense of humour."
Sarah Glendinning• Aug. 15, 2018
fantastic voice, what a great way to spend my pre birthday treat watching you tonight at Thoresby Hall.
Professor Jon Christos (Trinity Laban)• July 27, 2018
A superb singer with a superb, varied and unique repertoire excellently sung.
Services From Adam Lacey
Adam Lacey - Live Jazz Singer - 1 Hour
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Cocktail Parties Charity Events Corporate Functions Cruise Ships (So far performed on Cunard, P&O and Fred. Olsen) Garden Parties
- Who are your previous clients?Cunard P&O Fred. Olsen - Cruise Lines Warner Leisure Hotels Haven Holiday Parks Virgin Media Ravenscroft Investment Management (Guernsey) Ian Corder KBE CB - The Lieutenant-Governor of Guernsey appointed by Royal Warrant Marks & Spencer Debenhams Private parties
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minutes sets or 1 hour.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have full Line 6 L3T 2400 watt PA System with lighting rig upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes fully covered by the Musicians Union and full PAT test certificate renewed yearly can be provided upon booking confirmation.
- How much space do you require?Depends on room size but I'd say 3 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, requests can be made in advance. However there will be an additional charge of £25 per song which is only charge if song is within my range and style.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If performing the 2 x 45 option then I would recommend 1 x 20 minute break.
Pop / Rock
You're The Voice
We Are The Champions
Oh What A Night
Nights In White Satin
An American Trilogy
Can't Help Falling In Love
Now or Never
Musical Theatre/ Classical
O Sole Mio
Torna a Surriento
Bring Him Home
This Is The Moment
Love Changes Everything
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
The Phantom of the Opera
The Music Of The Night
Corner of the Sky
The Winner Takes It All
Old Man River
Rodgers & Hammerstein Medley
West Side Story - Medley
Any Dream Will Do/ Give Me My Coloured Coat - Joseph
Memory - Cats
Swing/Big Bang/ Jazz
Luck Be A Lady
New York, New York
What Kind Of Fool Am I?
The Lady Is A Tramp
Mack The Knife
What A Wonderful World
Come Fly With Me
Fly Me To The Moon
You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
Beyond The Sea
When I Fall In Love
Cry Me A River
We Have All The Time In The World
From Russia With Love
Other Artists Covered
....Plus many more, (if you have specific song please let me know).