International artist Adam Lacey has been wowing audiences across the world for the last 10 years. Performing at both land & sea Adam has performed for a string of clients including UEFA, The BBC, The Proms, World leaders, Royalty, Luxury Cruise Ships, corporate clients and performed in both West End & Broadway shows.
On stage, he comes to life with spine tingling renditions of theatre and operatic classics, as well as being able to lend his voice to both jazz and rock anthems ranging from Frank Sinatra to John Farnham possessing a breath-taking modulation of pitch and ability to stray into unchartered territory with his high falsetto and deep and intense bass sound.
He first came to the attention of theatre producers after being approached to perform the role of Robert E. Lee in the European premiere of Appomattox an opera by renewed American composer Philip Glass, for this performance he was later nominated ‘best actor in a musical production’. He has since appeared many times i...
Bernard Kayley• 20 Apr 2019
A thoroughly enjoyable show from Adam and Jack. Very entertaining with a mix of music and humour. Everyone enjoyed the performance, so much so that there was a standing ovation and my guests didn't want them to end. They came back on for an encore but we could have listened to them all night.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Adam, such a nice person with an amazing voice and sense of humour.
Steve & Jo Walton• 2 Jun 2018
Wish we could give this guy 20 stars. Totally amazing from start to finish. If you are nervous about your wedding day going well then book him for the full day as your stress goes. We are so glad we met Adam and he was part of our special day. From Mr & Mrs Walton x
Richard Bennett• 5 Jun 2018
Great singer with a great vocal range! Have had the pleasure of hearing this talented chap on two occasions. Superb!
Hazel Farrell• 14 Sep 2014
Thank you so much for a wonderful evening of entertainment Adam - varied material to suit all members present.
Some people danced for the first time in years when you sang ballads and then of-course others to get up to more up-beat songs. Some said you were the best artist they'd ever had - all most complimentary.
If you send details of forthcoming appearances, then count me in!
Once again thank you Adam - we thoroughly enjoyed your performance.
Sarah Louise James• 28 Apr 2018
Had the pleasure watching him in the One Day More Les Miz Tribute show where he played Javert. A truly fabulous singer, highly recommend!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If performing the 2 x 45 option then I would recommend 1 x 20 minute break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, requests can be made in advance. However there will be an additional charge of £25 per song which is only charge if song is within my range and style.
- How much space do you require?Depends on room size but I'd say 3 x 3 metres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes fully covered by the Musicians Union and full PAT test certificate renewed yearly can be provided upon booking confirmation.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have full Line 6 L3T 2400 watt PA System with lighting rig upon request (additional charges may apply)
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minutes sets or 1 hour.
- Who are your previous clients?Cunard P&O Fred. Olsen - Cruise Lines Warner Leisure Hotels Haven Holiday Parks Virgin Media Ravenscroft Investment Management (Guernsey) Ian Corder KBE CB - The Lieutenant-Governor of Guernsey appointed by Royal Warrant Marks & Spencer Debenhams Private parties
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Cocktail Parties Charity Events Corporate Functions Cruise Ships (So far performed on Cunard, P&O and Fred. Olsen) Garden Parties
Pop / Rock
You're The Voice
We Are The Champions
Oh What A Night
Nights In White Satin
An American Trilogy
Can't Help Falling In Love
Now or Never ...