'Adam and Lawrence' are a top acoustic duo based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Both extremely experienced musicians and performers, they have been playing around West Yorkshire and sometimes beyond for many years. Their set list is packed full of well known pop/rock/blues songs ranging from the 50's all the way to present day, perfect for all occasions! With lots of vocal harmonies, solid guitar playing and a high energy performance, they are sure to fit your event. Their PA is excellent quality the sound is sure to be great too! Whether it is chilled background music or a full on party atmosphere with lights you're after, 'Adam and Lawrence' can provide exactly what you need.
What are the highlights of your career?
Both have members have experienced playing some great events and venues in their career. The 02 Academy Leeds, and Batley Frontier as part of the Centre Stage competition. Festivals such as GoodFest in York and tours of the UK including the O2 in Newcastle.
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Parties, pubs, clubs, weddings, festivals etc
How long do you play for?
Up to 2 hours.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes, excellent PA system and small lighting rig.
How much space do you require?
Not much, we can work in smaller spaces if needs be. As long as us and our equipment can fit (2x15" Speakers).
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
It depends what the song is and if it is realistic to sing/play but usually, yes if we are given enough time.
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
It depends on your event and what you would like us to do. Usually we would a 15 minute or half an hour break.
Typically we usually play 2x45 minute or 3x30 minute sets but can extend depending on your requirements. Overall we can perform over 2 hours of music if necessary.
1. Suspicious Minds - Elvis
2. Human - The Killers
3. A Team - Ed Sheeran
4. Ain't no sunshine - Bill Withers
5. Pompeii - Bastille
6. Only You - Yazoo
7. Wherever you will go - The Calling
8. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
9. Let me entertain you - Robbie Williams
10. Sweet Home Chicago - Robert Johnson
11. Crazy little thing called love - Queen
12. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
13. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
14. Proud Mary - Credence Clearwater Revival/Tina Turner
15. Angels - Robbie Williams
16. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
17. Bring it on home to me - Sam Cooke
18. Don't look back in anger - Oasis
19. Burning Love - Elvis
20. Wagon Wheel - Old crow medicine show
21. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
22. Budapest - George Ezra
23. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd
24. Cardiff Bay - Martyn Joseph
25. Sweet Child of mine - Guns n Roses
26. Living on a prayer - Bon Jovi
27. Home - Michael Buble
28. Ever fallen in love - The Buzzcocks
29. Dakota - Stereophonics
30. 'Blues Jam' (Medley of Elvis rock n roll and blues songs)
31. Rule the world - Take That
32. I searched for you - Martyn Joseph
33. How to save a life - The Frey
34. Black magic woman - Santana
35. Take it easy - The Eagles
36. Make you feel my love - Dylan/Adele
37. Wake me up - Avicii
38. All of me - John Legend
39. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
40. I'm yours - Jason Maraz
41. Everlong - Foo Fighters
42. Mr Brightside - The Killers
43. Stand by me - Ben E. King
44. Faith - George Michael
45. Ticket to ride - The Beetles
46. La Bamba
47. Twist and shout - The Beetles
48. Dancing in the dark - Bruce Springsteen
49. Chasing cars - Snow Patrol
50. Country roads - John Denver
51. Castle on the hill - Ed Sheeran