'Adam and Lawrence' are a top acoustic duo based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Both extremely experienced musicians and performers, they have been playing around West Yorkshire and sometimes beyond for many years. Their set list is packed full of well known pop/rock/blues songs ranging from the 50's all the way to present day, perfect for all occasions! With lots of vocal harmonies, solid guitar playing and a high energy performance, they are sure to fit your event. Their PA is excellent quality the sound is sure to be great too! Whether it is chilled background music or a full on party atmosphere with lights you're after, 'Adam and Lawrence' can provide exactly what you need.
- What are the highlights of your career?Both have members have experienced playing some great events and venues in their career. The 02 Academy Leeds and Batley Frontier as part of the Centre Stage competition. Festivals such as GoodFest in York
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, pubs, clubs, weddings, festivals etc
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, excellent PA system and small lighting rig.
- How much space do you require?Not much, we can work in smaller spaces if needs be. As long as us and our equipment can fit (2x15" Speakers).
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?It depends what the song is and if it is realistic to sing/play but usually, yes if we are given enough time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on your event and what you would like us to do. Usually we would a 15 minute or half an hour break.
Typically we usually play 2x45 minute or 3x30 minute sets but can extend depending on your requirements. Overall we can perform over 2 hours of music if necessary.
1. Suspicious Minds - Elvis