Energetic and fun duo playing great arrangements of modern pop songs and soul & funk classics. Jukebox Jam use a loop pedal, vocal harmony pedal and stomp box to create a sound so thick and rich you’ll forget you’re listening to just two people.
Performances are tailored to each event, whether you want to get the whole room dancing or some background jazz, Jukebox Jam are guaranteed to deliver.
Jonathan Ling• 1 Dec 2018
Really great band. So many people commented how much they enjoyed the music and the band members were all very professional. I would thoroughly recommend.
Emma• 29 Sep 2017
It was a great night and everyone commented on how good the band was. I would most definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone thinking of booking a duet for a celebration.
Annabel boardman• 15 May 2017
Lewis and George played at my 50th lunch party on Saturday. They were fantastic - quickly gauging the best music for the mixed age group and kept the dance floor full. Highly recommend them.
nicole fletcher• 17 Mar 2017
They were brilliant. We all had so much fun dancing from the first song through to the extended set, with my ever skeptical husband asking them to extend their set. They were so easy to deal with, brought all the sound equipment needed with them, arranged a percussionist to join them at our request and the song selection which we left up to them was perfect. The kids and adults loved it, and they even managed some impromptu requests. All our friends keep talking about how it was the best party e...
richard ormerod• 12 Oct 2018
These guys were amazing. Friendly, professional and most importantly really talented. Played a great selection of music and got everyone up and dancing. Our venue wasn’t ideal for live music but they got a set up sorted which was perfect. Can’t recommend them enough.
Thanks so much.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We are very flexible and aim to make things as easy as possible for clients. We can accept bank transfers, cheques or cash on the day of the event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic and fun duo playing great arrangements of modern pop songs and soul & funk classics. Jukebox Jam use a loop pedal, vocal harmony pedal and stomp box to create a sound so thick and rich you’ll forget you’re listening to just two people.
- How long do you play for?Our usual performance time is 2 hours. This can either be split to two 1 hour sets, or three 45 minute sets. Longer performance times can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, although we do not bring lighting to gigs unless requested by client.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All equipment is PAT tested and we have Public Liability Insurance covering up to £10,000,000.
- How much space do you require?Minimum stage space, including PA is 8x5 feet.
Pop, Soul and Contemporary
Wake Me Up – Avicii
Jailhouse Rock – Elvis
Long Train Runnin’ – Doobie Brothers
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Sing – Ed Sheeran
Shake it Off – Taylor Swift