Fun and authentic professional event and portrait photography. Available to capture private and commercial events in an unobtrusive unstaged journalistic style.
Rachel H• Aug. 15, 2018
Amelia was a joy to have at our wedding. She spent the whole day capturing special moments and beautiful natural portraits of us and our guests and didn't miss a single detail of our ceremony and reception. She was so relaxed and friendly all the while and so discrete that no-one felt self conscious about her taking pictures. I cannot recommend Amelia highly enough. Imaginative, flattering and timeless pictures and a lovely person. Thank you Amelia!
Rachel Ip• Feb. 20, 2018
Thank you so much for the professional headshot shoot, I can't believe you have sent the images through already. I love them, thank you.
Margarita M• Feb. 15, 2019
It was lovely to work with Amelia who photographed our small and intimate wedding in Stratford-upon-Avon. She had such a lovely and welcoming approach that really made the photography stress free. All of our friends really enjoyed the photography on our wedding day too. Thank you so much
- What services do you offer?Professional Portraits, Private and Corporate Events, Weddings and Special Occasions, Families
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-Wedding Consultation, Coverage on the day, Post production editing, Private Online gallery, Digital edited images
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary with a few posed formal group photos
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For weddings, 2 weeks to a month For events 1 - 5 days
- Do you send all the photos taken?I take plenty of images to ensure I capture the key moments of the event. I then carefully edit all of the images afterwards and supply the professionally edited images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone but also have additional photographers who work with a similar style that I can call upon if required
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer, I own the copywrite of all of the images but grant the permission for full printing