Fun and authentic professional event and portrait photography. Available to capture private and commercial events in an unobtrusive unstaged journalistic style.
Rachel Ip• 20 Feb 2018
Thank you so much for the professional headshot shoot, I can't believe you have sent the images through already. I love them, thank you.
Rachel H• 15 Aug 2018
Amelia was a joy to have at our wedding. She spent the whole day capturing special moments and beautiful natural portraits of us and our guests and didn't miss a single detail of our ceremony and reception. She was so relaxed and friendly all the while and so discrete that no-one felt self conscious about her taking pictures. I cannot recommend Amelia highly enough. Imaginative, flattering and timeless pictures and a lovely person. Thank you Amelia!
Margarita M• 15 Feb 2019
It was lovely to work with Amelia who photographed our small and intimate wedding in Stratford-upon-Avon. She had such a lovely and welcoming approach that really made the photography stress free. All of our friends really enjoyed the photography on our wedding day too. Thank you so much
- What services do you offer?Professional Portraits, Private and Corporate Events, Weddings and Special Occasions, Families
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-Wedding Consultation, Coverage on the day, Post production editing, Private Online gallery, Digital edited images
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary with a few posed formal group photos
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?For weddings, 2 weeks to a month For events 1 - 5 days
- Do you send all the photos taken?I take plenty of images to ensure I capture the key moments of the event. I then carefully edit all of the images afterwards and supply the professionally edited images
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone but also have additional photographers who work with a similar style that I can call upon if required
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer, I own the copywrite of all of the images but grant the permission for full printing