A professional; magician for 30 years offering entertainment for both adults and children with magic shows, close-up magic balloons face painting and glitter tattoos.
i have a current DBS and public liability insurance and have worked around the world in hotels, clubs, cruise ships, pubs, restaurants and of course in hundreds of private homes and village halls.
bianca• 22 Feb 2019
Absolutely brilliant..My daughter and the party attendees loved every moment of it..Steve was very versatile..would recommend him..
KEITH W• 11 Nov 2018
Steve was great it was my 70th Birthday lunch and he entertained the grandchildren (and the adults ) with magic, balloons and tattoos. Good value for money and would use him again.
Great magician - kids loved him!
Steve was amazing and the kids loved him! We've had such good feedback and one boy said 'he was the funniest man ever!' He helped make our event a great success - Thanks! Shepherd Primary School
very enjoyable and successful
We were celebrating a 90th birthday party and Steve visited groups around the room showing intriguing and entertaining tricks which were enjoyed by all.
- What experience do you have working with children?35 years experience doing magic shows in most types of venues including cruise ships and a father of 6!
- What type of magic do you performA variety of close-up magic, adult's & children's magic shows
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, with equity.
- How long do you need to set up?15 mins
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- How many people will you perform for?from 1 to 400-500 maximum.
- Will your magic suit my event?i perform in a variety of styles to suit most occasions, but i'm never rude, blue or crude.
- How long is the act?from 30 mins to full days
Guest speaker, magic shows, close-up magic, balloon models, face painting, glitter tattoos.