We are a wedding and function duo from London made up of international session vocalist Stefania Morosini and guitarist Marco Meccoli, playing pop, soul, rnb, rock and jazz.
We are a dynamic acoustic duo with a soulful sound , that never fails to captivate our audiences, whether it is a wedding party, an outdoor festival or a corporate function.
We have a wealth of experience in live performance. As session musicians , we have worked with the likes of Lukas Graham, Alexandra Burke, Basement Jaxx, and Leona Lewis, to only name a few. Between us we have performed in venues such as Wembley Arena, The Jazz Cafe, Union Chapel, Koko, The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, London Palladium, Hideaway Jazz Club to only name a few. We have done session work on tv shows such as XFactor, The Michael McIntyre Big Show and BBC's All Together Now. Since we formed, in 2017, we have performed in all kinds of events, including weddings, corporate parties, private parties, background music, festivals, hospita...
Xenia Polyakina• 5 Jun 2017
Accordi Duo jumped in for a booking for a birthday surprise I tried to arrange last-minute. Stefania was on the phone with me till 1am patiently taking note of all details, music preferences and organizational issues that we faced together. Despite the complicated circumstances and lack of prep-time, the vocal duo broke through and managed to surprise and impress the guests in all the best ways. Their charisma and vocal gift made it a truly special and lovely experience for everyone involved, th...
Harry Sham, Facilities and Events Associate, Open Society Foundation London• 16 Jul 2018
"Thank you so much Stefania and Marko, you managed to enthrall and captivate both children and adults alike with the quality of your musicianship and approachable style. The parents were most impressed with how you managed to engage them with participating musical activities. You definitely helped to make our company’s summer party that more memorable. We have no hesitation in enlisting your services for future events.
Kindest regards, Harry Sham, Facilities and Events Associate, Open Societ...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It always depends on the event and upon the client's preference! Usually we take short 10-15 minute breaks after 45 minutes of performing.
- How much space do you require?Not much, unless we perform on a big stage with a full PA system. Otherwise we are two people with a small PA which can work for different occasions and we do not necessarily need a very long space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we are happy to take requests, a minimum of one song! Always happy to discuss more options
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own small PA that we can carry to venues, especially suitable for a more intimate setting. We do not have lights.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We offer entertainment for: Weddings (Ceremony, drinks reception, evening entertainment), pubs, bars, restaurants, private events, corporate events, festivals, hotels, wedding proposals and birthdays flashmobs and hospitals and care homes.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely versatile, meaning that we can play from pop, party, upbeat gigs to jazz chilled lounge gigs, hospitals and care homes, weddings and flash mobs! Our experience as session musicians is very wide, which has helped us being able to adjust to and fit any client's needs and musical style!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We offer entertainment for Weddings (ceremony, drinks reception, evening entertainment), bars, restaurants, hotels, cruise ships and pubs, private and corporate events, wedding and birthday flashmobs, hospitals and care homes.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via Invoice or sometimes with a cash invoice, if that works for them (usually pubs and bars).
- How long do you play for?We can play from one or two songs for flashmobs/ surprise gigs to full on gigs of 2 or 3 hours!
- Who are your previous clients?Some of our previous clients as a duo are: Open Society Foundation Trader Vic's , Hilton Park Lane The Stable Pizza Wedding Proposals/ Singingrams private singing The White Swan As a session singer, Stefania has performed for clients such as Burberry, Selfridges, Spotify, Aveva, Royal National Hotel, Claridges and many more!
- What are the highlights of your career?As session musicians , we have worked with the likes of Lukas Graham, Alexandra Burke, Basement Jaxx, and Leona Lewis, to only name a few. Between us we have performed in venues such as Wembley Arena, The Jazz Cafe, Union Chapel, Koko, The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, London Palladium, Hideaway Jazz Club to only name a few. We have done session work on tv shows such as XFactor, The Michael McIntyre Big Show and BBC's All Together Now. Since we formed, in 2017, we have performed in all kinds of events, including weddings, corporate parties, private parties, background music, festivals, hospitals and care homes. We have also secured a few residencies in restaurants and pubs.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Dynamic professional vocal and guitar duo
Acoustic Duo Guitar and Vocals
Acoustic Trio (vocals, guitar, cajon)
Private Function sample repertoire:
Isn’t she lovely
Stand By Me
I cant f...