Abba Inferno have been entertaining audiences around the world for years. They regularly perform at world-class venues throughout the UK and Europe and bring a top quality PA system and lights, to every event.
The Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire based Abba tribute band can perform at any kind of function including weddings, private parties, corporate events, theatres or spectacular outdoor festivals. Whatever the venue or event, big or small, our clients rest assured that Abba Inferno always put on a fantastic show of the very highest standard!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:One of The UK's best and longest established Abba Tribute bands
- What are the highlights of your career?We have played so many amazing venues and events and its always our aim and challenge to make the next event the highlight!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We pride ourselves on attention to detail, with fabulous bespoke costumes, stunning vocals and instrumentation plus a good helping of audience participation. Add in top quality sound and lighting equipment and a slick professional, can do attitude and you really can't book a better Abba show for your important event!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, corporate functions, weddings, festivals, pretty much anything you can think of where great live music is needed!
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed for Channel Five, American Express, Fosters British Grand Prix, numerous weddings and corporate events, big and small and a multitude of theatres and venues throughout The Uk and Europe
- How can event planners pay for your services?by bank transfer, cash or cheque (yes we still take them!)
- How long do you play for?Our Abba show is usually two 45 minutes sets. Our Abba plus 80s Inferno package is a 45 minute set of Abba followed by an hour of 80s hits
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we bring a high quality sound system and lights, and we can also bring a front of house engineer who runs the sound from off stage We are always happy to provide background/dancing music in between sets, and after the show, up until midnight, at no extra cost
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?YES
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 8 feet by 16 feet is comfortable, although we have been known to squeeze ito smaller spaces!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?possibly
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?usually one break, preferably no longer than 20 minutes, to facilitate costume changes, although we can also play one 75 minute set straight through...
As an alternative to Abba we can also provide a fabulous 80s hits set...for example, 45 minutes of Abba followe by an hour of 80s favourites....