Wedding, lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Glasgow, Scotland. Capturing soul-stirring moments all over the world.
Alisha Konietz• March 21, 2019
Ben is such a fab photographer and is also just one of the friendliest, kindest guys I have worked with. He helps keep things really relaxed during the photo sessions and always has free chocolate with him (one of my fav things, ha!). He has such a lovely manner about him and makes you feel like you are worth gold during the session. The quality of his images are far superior to many others I have had in the past (and I have gone through many BidVine photographers) but his are just fab and well worth every single penny. So delighted. Thank you, Ben!
Amber Edosomwan• March 5, 2019
Benjamin, at A&B Photography was so helpful, easy to talk to and very relaxed. Our family have loved photo shoots with him, he has been fun with the children and had always provided us with great service. We are always so impressed with the results of our shoots & have some beautiful pictures as a result. Would definitely recommend!
- What does the wedding package include?My full package includes full coverage of the day (candid and moment-shots), a bridal shoot (just with the couple), family shots and preparation shots.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. I only cover one wedding per day. If I had super-powers, I would.
- What style of photos do you take?I am extremely versatile in my style but I mainly take candid, rustic but very elegant shots.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use high-end Canon cameras and lenses, as well as the best editing software. Sometimes I may bring a small lighting kit along just to mix things up a little!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All of my images are delivered via an online private gallery! C'mon, it's the 21st century after all.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?It depends on the session. Family sessions and portraits aren't anymore than 7 working days. Weddings will get to you usually within 14 working days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I do not. No one wants to see the blurry, poor-lit and useless images. You will get the BEST of the BEST images. I am however very generous in the amount of photos I send because I fall in love with images so quickly.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone, but my superhuman of a wife is prone to help out now and again.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I can certainly recommend other photographers but my contracts cover me and you all the same - don't worry!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes! I reserve all rights to the photos - they do belong to me. However, I release restricted permission to you to print, post online etc. However, there is a strict clause in my contract that you do not EDIT any of the images I send to you, including cropping, Instagram filters, slight exposure adjustments etc. I have a strict policy on this!
- Wedding Photography
- Portrait Photography
- Lifestyle/Family Photography