Why? Why photography? Why wedding photography? Most people will give you the usual few lines or paragraphs on how they love photographing people and capturing those special moments. I bet you’ve already read those lines on the last few sites you have been on. So let me tell you the real why, my why.
10 years ago I left the Royal Navy, I use to be a helicopter engineer, working in a large close-knit team. Most of the guys I worked with, I probably knew them better than some of their family members and vice versa, that's what happens when you spend months on a ship. I then decided to leave and move on with my life. One day I was in the Royal Navy, then the next I wasn’t! The first few weeks I loved it, the freedom and spare time were unbelievable, but then it started going downhill. Working on the road in a van, by myself was a whole new world to me. I used to work with people in a close-knit team, not on my own. I started becoming withdrawn and down. That’s when photography stepped in...
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Work Alone Unless Needed Because Of Venue Layout Etc
- Do you send all the photos taken?All Edited Photos
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Minimum 5 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?Candid and Documentary Photos With family Group Photos.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?- Pre Wedding Photoshoot - Password protected Online Gallery For Downloads - All Images On A Wooden USB - A Mini Wedding Album Containing 8 6x4 Prints - All Packaged In A Handmade Wooden Box - Full Day Package Includes An A4 framed Print
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography - Full And Half Day Packages Available
I offer candid wedding photography starting from £500.
All of my packages come with a free pre-wedding photoshoot, online password protected gallery and all your photos are placed on a wooden USB an...