Aaron Jeffels North East Wedding Photographer
When people think of wedding photography they think of lines of people standing glum while the photographer barks orders at them. This has been happening at every wedding since the camera was first invented. Why? Why are we still doing this? Why do people still line up for their photo on their special day when they don’t want to or have to? Well I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to any more!
I photograph people! Not weddings!
Weddings to me are about photographing the good and the bad, the smiles and the tears, the hugs and the kisses.
I’m there to photograph you being you.
I’m there to document that one special day in time that you can call yours. Every moment is special, every moment has the same worth and every moment of your special day should be documented.
I’m a documentary photographer, and I photograph people!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Work Alone Unless Needed Because Of Venue Layout Etc
- Do you send all the photos taken?All Edited Photos
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Minimum 5 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?Candid and Documentary Photos With family Group Photos.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?- Pre Wedding Photoshoot - Password protected Online Gallery For Downloads - All Images On A Wooden USB - A Mini Wedding Album Containing 8 6x4 Prints - All Packaged In A Handmade Wooden Box - Full Day Package Includes An A4 framed Print
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography - Full And Half Day Packages Available
I offer midweek, half day and full day wedding packages.
I never have a finish time because I am a believer that there is always another photo around the corner, so why would I want to miss that!