A Velvet Affair are an exciting new four part Vocal Harmony group, gaining a great reputation for delivering a fantastic performance. A very versatile act, we can be a headline act or work in a quiet lounge offering ambient entertainment.
With a wide and varied playlist available, covering artists such as Ed Sheeran, Prince, Etta James, Scott Bradlee and much more, we deliver a quality performance each and every show.
To date, we've performed for Warner Leisure Hotels, Genting Casinos, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, Tallink Silja Cruises and even at the prestigious Hippodrome Casino in London's West End as well as private events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We can cover a range of events, from weddings, award ceremonies, corporate events, parties, hotels, casinos, cruise ships, fates and many other types of events
- Who are your previous clients?The Hippodrome Casino - London Genting Casinos Fred Olsen Cruise Lines Tallink Silja Lines
- How long do you play for?We have at least 2x 45 mins sets available, plus an additional 30 min Xmas Set too
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, but we carry our own Shure SM 55 vintage mics
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI Yes
- How much space do you require?Just enough for four singers with microphone stands too.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice, we can go and learn it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally we run 2x 45 mins sets but this can be adjusted as per the clients request. We would also for at least 10 mins between sets.
Whether it be Christmas Parties, Corporate Events, Product Launches, Private Parties, Sporting Venues, Red Carpet Events, Promotions, Award Ceremonies or anything else in-between, we can create the perfect entertainment package for your event.
We offer a full Winter Wonderland set of approx 35 mins, with appropriate attire.
Songs covered include:
Shake It Off
The Writings on the Wall
From Now On (from The Greatest Showman)
All Of Me
Dont Stop Me Now
You Give Love A Bad Name
And many, many more.