A Little Bit Country are fast becoming a household name. Recognised as one of the leading country acts on the UK circuit, ALBC have been bringing a taste of Nashville to the UK and beyond since 2011.
With just a guitar, harmonies and the truth, Harriet and Paul fuse together their influences of classic and traditional country, with more contemporary styles, to create a brand new and unique "Outlaw Country" sound. Whether playing as a duo or with their full live band, ALBC performances are fun and infectious, and will get even the most hardened of abstainers dancing along!
Their debut album and single releases, have amassed over a million plays, including airplay, downloads and streams worldwide, and across multiple platforms. Both their performance and songwriting is wide-reaching, impacting all age groups, from the very young all the way up to senior citizens.
The highly anticipated fan favourite "Better Honky Tonk" is set for release in the summer of 2019.
Karen Smith• 3 Jul 2018
This band is AWESOME! If you’re thinking of hiring a band for pitch perfect singing, great song selection, dance lessons and fun - these are the guys to hire. Snap them up before they become too famous!
Entertainment Weekly• 4 Nov 2017
[ALBC] sound more country than most of the people in Nashville!
Sandra M• 7 Oct 2017
"Had a brilliant night. Loved your music. Thank u.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice yes.
- How much space do you require?12 ft by 8ft is the minimum space required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We travel light but use a powerful medium sized PA with lights too. We have access to larger equipment for bigger events.
- How long do you play for?We can play up to 3 hours.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, PayPal and cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Pinewood Studios, Webra Multimedia, BFS Records, DreamChaser Entertainment, various private clientele.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professional performance, harmonies and our ability to interact with an audience and creating an atmosphere where they have fun interacting too.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in Nashville Tennessee and being a regular act at Pinewood Studios.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An acoustic country music duo playing classic and contemporary hits and original compositions.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don't usually like to break for too long as we like to keep the momentum going so usually between 15-20 minutes, however we can adjust that to according to your preference.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, pub gigs, corporate events, birthdays, weddings - we play most events.
Classic country covers to more contemporary numbers and originals too. We play at weddings, parties, festivals and fundraisers.
Examples of songs in our set:
Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter ...