The ethos of A Chef For All Seasons is simply one of consistent quality providing an unique and personal service. A Chef For All Seasons pride ourselves on being able to deliver a innovative and individual dining experience, that comes with a friendly and professional service. Whether it be a Romantic meal for two, a dinner party, canapé reception or even a summer BBQ. During your personalised consultation Myles will provide clients with bespoke menus that will suit individual requirements and tastes.
Head Chef and Owner Myles Matthews has been in the catering industry for over 10 years and has built a talented team of young chefs hungry for success and recognition.
Myles and his team want to offer you the same style, standard and service in our outside catering. Below are some sample menus and experiences we supply.
Justine Trumper• 16 Jan 2016
Miles recently catered a private dinner party for my husband’s 40th birthday. From the very first interaction, he was brilliantly responsive, really listened to what we were looking for and came up with a superb 7-course tasting menu for 10 of us, all served in our home. Each course, from the hors d’oeuvres through to the unexpected additional treat at the end, was absolutely stunning - beautifully presented and to-die-for delicious. He arrived with everything he needed, the table was laid beaut...
Dawn Hooper• 29 Jul 2017
I can't recommend Myles and his team enough. I booked a sit down meal for ten people whilst on a family weekend away and the whole process was fantastic. From choosing the menu and answering my questions to eating the amazing food, everything went perfectly. I'd be more than happy to book with A Chef For All Seasons again in the future and very much hope to do so!
Christina Fitzgerald• 11 Mar 2017
Really good experience. We rented a beautiful house in Worcester and had Myles and his team in to cater for our group of 12 ladies.
We had a lovely 3 course meal with olives, bread and an amuse bouche as an added extra which was a lovely touch. Very neat and tidy the food was lovely.
Myles also worked with us to cater our menu for the fussy group of eaters we had.
Would definitely recommend, great tasting food, made all the better by them bringing their own plates and cutlery and even better ...
Dannie Lynch• 12 Apr 2017
Last night Myles provided a tasting session for us prior to our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing, Myles is a very talented chef! From the canapés, right through to dessert everything was perfect - he has certainly raised the bar very, very high in our search for our wedding caterer!! Thank you so much.
Natasha Ganatra• 29 Jun 2017
Absolutely amazing. Myles came and made the evening so special. We have a 8 week old baby and it was my husbands 30th so wanted to do something at home. This was the best way to celebrate and my husband felt sooo special! Food was Devine and the portions were very good! Thank you a chef for all season
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?All of our packages are fully inclusive of Cutlery, Crockery, Linen
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes please feel free to give us your menu specification and brief and we would be more than happy to get a bespoke quote over to you based on your requirements and budgets.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Dunwood Hall Sandon Hall Bilston Brook Long Bourne Sleeps12.com PartyHouses.com Wethele Manor
- What is included in the menu?All of our menus include, full hire of crockery, full waiting service, Michelin stared trainied chefs on site to prepare and add the finishing touches to your food package.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?All the menus are prepared in our kitchens and finished off on site.
- What services do you offer?Canape Receptions Tasting Menus Wedding Receptions Corporate Catering In House Catering
-In House Catering
-Finger and Fork Food