Acoustic and Electric Upright Double Bass.
Solo, Trio, Quintet or bigger
Jazz, soul, blues, Hip-Hop
Live, studio, Soundtrack
Concert headline or restaurant background
prefer to play live,but happy to mime for film.
it's all good
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic and Electric Upright Double Bass
- What are the highlights of your career?Sooo many. But Working with Courtney Pine, Omar LyeFook and Carleen Anderson are definitely up there
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Sounding Cool and looking good and swinging hard. I mean the Double Bass ;-) can also arrange great bands at a moment's notice.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly studio recording sessions, but also live gigs, and some corporate / private events. And the odd pub gig.
- Who are your previous clients?artists: Robert Miles, Bennie Maupin, Courtney Pine, Carleen Anderson, Roger Robinson ( Spoken Word ) Jerry Dammers venues: Victoria and Albert Museum, South Bank, Barbican, British Library, Tabernacle, Notting Hill Arts Club, Bernie Grant Arts Centre
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash is fine, really.
As required, but mostly the great american songbook, with a twist