Band no longer available.
Chris Walker• Nov. 10, 2018
"The band were excellent. They arrived at the pre-arranged time in order to set up before our meal. They did this quietly and efficiently.
Our meal and speeches overran by a good 30 minutes but they wre very accomodating and didn't stop playing until well past the original agreed time.
Their choice of music fitted in excellently with the clientele and we thoroughly enjoyed their two sets.
We would have no hesitation in using them again and heartily recommend them to anyone reading this review
Oh! - and they were excellent value for money. I have heard groups charging much more who were not as good by a mile!"
Jennifer Tapner• May 5, 2018
Amazing - real crowd pleaser. Thank you!
Helen• Dec. 16, 2016
What a great band everyone commented how good they r x
david iles• Oct. 13, 2017
"What an excellent Band, everybody enjoyed the event. The range of music was spot on and the chat between the band (Wife and Husband) made the night.
We will be hiring them again for future festivals
Dave - music arranger,
(As the arranger, I was very happy with their professional approach)"
Jacqueline• June 11, 2016
I had a band from Cumbria called The Latest Flames who played for us on Saturday and they were excellent.
Rob• April 8, 2016
Impressed with the band. A good opening night. Will book them again.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:100% Live family trio, playing classic hits from the 50's, 60's and 70's, plus a little Country, in an up-beat Rockabilly style; guaranteed to appeal to a mixed audience in busy pubs, WMC's and holiday camps.
- What are the highlights of your career?Band no longer available.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Band no longer available.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We go down exceptionally well in busy pubs, Social Clubs, WMC's and holiday camps. We are also great for weddings, beer festivals, village hall party's, birthday parties - in fact any event where people are going out to enjoy themselves!
- Who are your previous clients?Band no longer available.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night.
- How long do you play for?Band no longer available.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Band no longer available.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Band no longer available.
- How much space do you require?Band no longer available.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Band no longer available.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Band no longer available.
Band no longer available.