The A:T's are a North West 80s wedding and function band, playing all your favourite tracks from the greatest decade of pop. Our sound has to be heard to be believed as we take you back to when pop truly ruled. If you loved the 80s and want to dance all night to the songs from way back then, book The A:T's now!
We can't help you with the best man's speech but we can whip your guests into a frenzy and give them a night they will never forget. This is your special day and we would love to be your memorable entertainment.
The A:T's make every effort to make your celebrations a hit with all of your guests, preparing and presenting our ideas to you weeks in advance. Pick your favourite songs from our set list and if there are songs that you specifically require, we will learn them for you!
We take pride in our appearance and love to put on a show. We understand that each wedding is different and work with you to make sure you get the best show to suit your tastes. We are experienced DJ's who can take care of all the evening entertainment.
Want an event that will wow? Do your clients and staff deserve one hell of a party? Well thats what we do best!
The A:T's have entertained some great corporate clients from Tesco to Virgin Trains and many more. With years of experience in the entertainment business, The A:T's know how to entertain your staff and clients. Our eclectic mix of classic 80s song will have everyone up dancing, enjoying themselves and having a party to remember.
The band consists of soaring lead guitar, funky bass, electro & acoustic drums, retro synths and powerful vocals. A combination of live, professional musicianship and pre programmed elements combines to make a truly authentic 80s pop sound not to be missed. The A:T's are available as a 3 or 4 piece band made up of professional musicians and lead by singer Ian Helm.
Carmel O’Boyle• May 4, 2019
"Thank you so much for playing at my best friends wedding, the band were awesome, nothing was too much trouble, they were fantastic, definitely worth booking, fantastic.
Kirsty Ford• Jan. 12, 2019
Amazing band, friendly and helpful. Everyone was very impressed, song selection was excellent. Thank you for performing :)
Nick Hartley• Oct. 13, 2018
"Great evening all round.
The band also did the DJ and even did a an 80s quiz"
john farrell• Sept. 5, 2017
it was boss every one at the party were made up with the band you,s were the best thank you so so much for that. the best wow.
Arran Grice• Jan. 12, 2017
"Just Brilliant!! I sent them a list of songs i would like to hear before they play and they played all of them
Great 80's songs the band played and even let me join them to sing a song
Would not hesitate to have them again, well worth the money...."
Jannine Donaghy• June 15, 2019
Thank you ATs for a brilliant night last night for my 50th Birthday. I had a brilliant night and so many of my guests have commented on how good you were. You really got the party going.
Thank you and I have no hesitation in passing on your details.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The A:T's are a North West based 80s wedding and function band, playing all your favourite tracks from the greatest decade of pop.
- What are the highlights of your career?The professional musicians in this band work and tour internationally. They have appeared at shows and festivals too many to mention that include Glastonbury, Leeds/Reading, Radio 1 Introducing any lots more.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The A:T's are ideal band for weddings, functions, corporate events and private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients include Tesco, Waitrose, Virgin Trains and numerous hotel groups.
- How can event planners pay for your services?PayPal, cheque or bank transfer preferred.
- How long do you play for?Our regular show consists of 2 x 45min live music sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We our fully self contained with lights and PA suitable for most medium sized rooms. Extra PA can be hired when needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Our Public Liability Insurance (£10,000,000) & PAT test certificate is current and updated.
- How much space do you require?Performance area, minimum dimensions - width: 6 metres, depth: 5 metres . A minimum of 4 mains power sockets are required and must be within the stage/performance area.
Power of Love
Girls On Film
Dancing In The Dark
I Just Died In Your Arms
She Sells Sanctuary
Look Of Love
Walk Of Life
Feels Like Heaven
Hungry Like The Wolf
Boys of Summer
Give It Up
This Charming Man
Take On Me
A Little Respect
You Spin Me Round (like a record)
Your Can't Hurry Love
Town Called Malice
Never Gonna Give You Up
Just Can't Get Enough
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Let's Go Crazy
Don't You Forget About Me