A fun and bubbly R&B / Jazz singer who can interact with an audience and give a great performance, who is also a saxophonist and a drummer. Is open to requests and suggestions, and will travel to different parts of the North West for work.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any I'm asked to do.
- Who are your previous clients?Various audiences across North Wales & the North West
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I can get my hands on equipment if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?Not much, just enough for me to stand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'll give it a good go.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break for 15 minutes.
Set List – R&B
If I Were a Boy – Beyoncé
Un-break My Heart – Toni Braxton
I’m Every Woman – Chaka Khan
Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Stanton
I’m in the Mood For Dancing – The Nolans
Never Too Much – Luther Van Dros
Club Tropicana – Wham!
Papa’s Got a Brand New Bag – Ottis Redding
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Le Freak - Chic
Give Me The Night – George Benson
Get Down On It – Kool & The Gang
I Can Make You Feel Good – Shalamar
Boogie 2nite – Tweet
Forget You – Ceelo Green
We Found Love – Rihanna
Wonder – Emilie Sande
River Deep Mountain High – The Supremes
Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
Runaway – The Salsoul Orchestra
Singing Set List – Jazz
Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
Fly Me To The Moon
Georgia On My Mind
Jump (Van Halen Jazz Version)
I’ve Got A Woman
I’ve Got You Under My Skin