Beautifully crafted songs from the heart, combining a folky feel with a blues, funk edge. Lots of harmonies and a retro ' Steely Dan' feel.
All music is original and piano/guitar based.
Pete and Claire share vocals and can be booked as a duo also. Otherwise, the band is a full 6 piece.
Their second album ‘The Shipping Forecast’ is out now and can be found on all music streaming services.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Heart warming and melodic, we combine our wealth of experience and talent with a soulful folk blues edge
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring with Giffords Circus, Appearing as the main 'circus' band at Standon Calling Festival, Playing for a very well known Film director who said that the music was 'awesome'! Appearing with Helen Mirren as a violinist in 'Birghton Rock', Radio interviews and live performances, headlining the 'Dublin Castle' Being photographed by Tatler and Vogue (and the local press of course!)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?As musicians we are all accomplished in our own right. We have a lot of experience performing and combined it becomes unstoppable.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private functions (parties/weddings/birthdays etc) and festivals
- How can event planners pay for your services?You can pay cash, paypal or through direct bank transfer.
All songs from the first two albums