Our aim is to work seamlessly with our clients taking away the organisers worries. We offer a friendly and efficient cost effective service across Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales working with some pretty amazing people and companies. Event catering, catering for training companies, business lunches, visitor meetings, individual needs for parties Funeral teas, Christenings etc. We also work daily with people who have food intolerances and special requirements – we have recently completed a very successful shop opening for 250 people all Gluten and Milk free! so, as you can see, nothing worries us and we can find solutions to any of your catering needs.
Aimee• 5 Feb 2018
This company provided a fantastic buffet for us at Luxe Salon during the Christmas week for our staff. Perfect for our busy time of year, when dinner hours are minimal. Catered for all needs. Highly recommended.
- What services do you offer?Full breakfast menu, so breakfast meetings, or a thanks to your employees where a catering truck will arrive a serve all your employees at a specific time, with hot bacon & Sausage baps!. Lunch menu for Meetings, training days, Visitors and Directors. Hot and cold menu available Lots of different bread types and 60 different sandwich fillings so daily changes to keep it interesting. We cater for food intolerances daily so you are safe in our hands.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not offer a venue but can help you arrange a suitable room for your function.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No We have our own facilities and transport all hot food in our state of the art catering trucks.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?The menus are ideas only and nothing is cast in stone. If you have any specific requirements we would be more than happy to incorporate them into the final offering
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mainly a lunch menu which can be hot or cold, from sandwiches, savouries, crisps, cake, fruit etc to a range of hot meals.
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus can be adapted to cater for any food intolerance or religious need.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Sorry we don't cater for weddings.
- How does the open bar work?We are not licenced to offer alcohol
- What is included in the menu?We have set menus we can send across governed by price points. The best way to find out is to request a menu which we will email by return
- What other services do you offerWe along with the mobile catering trucks and buffet business we also offer a clean & fill vending machine operation. So if you need your food machines filling we can do this on a daily basis.
Breakfast catered for, Hot bacon & Sausage baps, Danish pastries, fruit juices, porridge pots, fruit and yogurt al available on a buffet style offering or directly from our catering trucks.