63 Islands cooks food from the different Caribbean Islands, taking influences from the Spanish, French, Dutch and Indian settlers.
Our dishes look to shine a light on lesser known Caribbean island cuisines and showcase new flavours and ingrediants to the general public.
Each island dish can be wrapped in a tortilla, very similar to a burrito. Alternatively, they can be served more formally on a palm leaf tray.
Ane Macnaughtan• Oct. 17, 2017
"Very tasty food and we would particularly recommend the hot mulled drik.
Professional and experienced caterer. Very good at communicating. Our guests loved the whole experience."
Elle• April 10, 2017
The food truck arrived on time and the food was ready to be served within two hours. We were extremely happy with the food and service that 63 Islands provided and we'll definitely be ordering food from them again.
Milton Marsh• March 1, 2017
"These guys were first class. Excellent service and excellent food. I would have no problem using them again or recommending them.
Rachel Lane• Jan. 16, 2017
Emma-Louise was incredibly organised, amenable, friendly, flexible - all positive words in relation to our booking! Emma-Louise kindly came a long way to serve her delicious and thoughtful menu to our hungry hen party and it did not disappoint. My sister loves Caribbean cuisine, but I would also like to emphasise how many of the hens had never sampled Caribbean cuisine and had various dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free etc) and the food met everyone's tastes and was a treat for all. Emma-Louise was determined to be personal in her approach, typing up a menu and displaying a lovely menu board for us - despite us only being a group of 12 and it being a private domestic event, there was no hint of it being treated like an insignificant event from Emma-Louise's point-of-view. We were spoiled. Thank you to Emma-Louise for really making my sister's hen party very special indeed.
Sam Griffiths• Oct. 24, 2016
"Excellent. Booked 63 islands for our wedding reception. We couldn't be happier with it. The food was delicious and was enjoyed by everyone.
- What services do you offer?Hot street food from the different Caribbean islands
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, in our street food van.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, guests are free to choose any three dishes from our menu as well as sides and starters.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Hot street food from the different Caribbean islands
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we have a range of vegan dishes and can cater for special dietary requiements
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?n/a
- What is included in the menu?Your choice of dishes. All served with coconut and thyme infused rice & peas alongside a home-made Caribbean coleslaw.
As a mobile caterer we are able to arrive on site in our self contained street food van and start cooking.
Our setup is quite relaxed and informal, we generally trade from our street food van and all our packaging is biodegradable. All the cooking is done from the van* and customers simply come up to the hatch, place their order and collect their food.
*slow cooked meats are cooked off site