4 Beats 2 The Bar
4Beats2TheBar is a truly professional modern Wedding and Party Band who over the last 13 years have performed in some of the best venues in the country. They play a very carefully selected set of music that keeps audiences of all ages dancing. A great pop covers band who deliver everything from motown, to rock, from indie anthems to dance floor classics. Music from the 60's right through to the 00's.
The band have played for corporate clients such as Microsoft, Kingston Technology, Econocom , Roche, Harvey Nichols, The Team, Fat Face, and The BBC. They have performed for weddings and parties all over the UK as well as for private functions in Europe.
Daniel Collins• July 29, 2018
I just wanted to pass on our thanks to 4 Beats 2 The Bar for playing at our wedding recently. We have had so many comments about how good they were and how much people enjoyed the entertainment they provided. I'm no musician, but some of my family are, and they said they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. We'd certainly recommend them to others.
Kellie Lawrence• May 20, 2017
Brilliant band! Had everyone on the dance floor for our wedding at Upwaltham barns last weekend! Great vocalist & fab music choices!
Services From 4 Beats 2 The Bar
4 Piece Live Band - 3 x 45 Mins Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fantastic 4 Piece live rock and pop covers band who will take your event to the next level. The band have 13 years of experience and over 600 gigs under their belts. Born to play great music and guaranteed to entertain your guests.
- What are the highlights of your career?The band have individually all enjoyed their own taste of musical success. Members past and present have worked with the likes of Sinead O'Connor, Ms Dynamite, Basement Jaxx, Mike Rutherford, Bruce Dickinson, Mark Knopfler, Alvin Stardust, Celine Dion, 911, Cliff Richard, Edwin Starr, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2 and Kiss FM, to name but a few.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The chemistry that has developed between us as players and friends who have spent the last 13 years on the road together! When you hire 4 Beats 2 The Bar you really get a band and not just some hired guns. We find this really reflects in the sound and feel of the music we make. All your favourite songs from across the decades are their but with a little extra magic and energy, slightly re-imagined by the band's own versions of these classics. this translates to our shows which are fast paced and upbeat, keeping your guests on their feet dancing or hands in the air singing along!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events, Charity Galas and Balls, School and College Proms, Product Launches, University Balls, Festivals,
- Who are your previous clients?Microsoft, Kingston Technology, Econocom , Roche, Harvey Nichols, The Team, Fat Face, and The BBC to name but a few...
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept BACS, Cheque and Cash payments.
- How long do you play for?Our standard is 3 x 45 min sets but we are flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Very high quality but compact sound and lighting equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?We are flexible and have fitted in all kinds of strange spaces! We normally suggest a space that is at least 12ft deep and 15-20ft wide.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely. We are happy to learn one special request per show as standard. We can learn more but there is usually an extra charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take 2 breaks lasting between 15 min-30 mins depending on the best timings for the client. We provide iPod playlist playback to cover all breaks and to keep the party going.
As standard 3 x 45 minute sets of music. All PA and Lighting provided. Fully professional band with public liability insurance and PAT tested equipment.
Song List 2019:
Adele - Rollin in the Deep
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Arctic Monkeys - Dance Floor
Bastille - Pompeii
The Beatles - Saw Her Standing There
The Beatles - Hard Day's Night
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Blink 182 - All the Small Things
Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
Coldplay - Yellow
Coldplay - Fix You
Commodores - Easy Like Sunday Morning
Counting Crows - Mr Jones
The Clash - Rock The Casbah
The Cure - Love Cats
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
David Bowie - Let's Dance
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Ed Sheeran - Sing
Ed Sheeran - Shape of You
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Elvis Presley - Little Less Conversation
Florence & The Machine - You Got the Love
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Foo Fighters - Learning to Fly
Fun - We are Young
Frankie Valli (Andy Williams) - Can't Take My Eyes
Goyte - Somebody That I Used to Know
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Hoosiers - Worried About Ray
Huey Lewis - The Power of Love
Jam - Town Called Malice
James Brown - I Feel Good
Jett - Are You Gonna B My Girl
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict a Riot
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Katy Perry - Firework
Killers - Mr Brightside
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Kooks - Naive
The Lumineers - Hey Ho
Lynrd Skynrd - Sweet Home Alabama
Madness - Must be Love
Mark Ronson - Up Town Funk
Marvin Gaye - Heard it through the Grapevine
Maroon 5 - This Love
Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
Maroon 5 - Payphone
Monkeys - I'm a Believer
Michael Buble - Everything
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Oasis - She’s Electric
Oasis - Wonderwall
Ocean Colour Scene - Day We Caught The Train
Ocean Colour Scene - Day Tripper (Beatles)
One Republic - Counting Stars
Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
Paul Simon - Call Me Al
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Police - Message in a Bottle
Police - Roxanne
Primal Scream - Rocks
Prince - 1999
Queen - Crazy Little Thing
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
Robbie Williams - Angels
Robbie Williams - Let Me Entertain You
Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
Rolling Stones - Like a Rolling Stone
Santana - Smooth
Scouting for Girls - Heartbeat
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
Supergrass - Alright
Take That - Rule the World
Take That - Greatest Day
Train - Hey Soul Sister
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
Toploader - Dancing in The Moonlight
Van Halen - Jump
Van Morrison - Moondance
The Wannadies - You And Me Song
Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally