4 Beats 2 The Bar
4Beats2TheBar is a truly professional modern Wedding and Party Band who over the last 13 years have performed in some of the best venues in the country. They play a very carefully selected set of music that keeps audiences of all ages dancing. A great pop covers band who deliver everything from motown, to rock, from indie anthems to dance floor classics. Music from the 60's right through to the 00's.
The band have played for corporate clients such as Microsoft, Kingston Technology, Econocom , Roche, Harvey Nichols, The Team, Fat Face, and The BBC. They have performed for weddings and parties all over the UK as well as for private functions in Europe.
Kellie Lawrence• 20 May 2017
Brilliant band! Had everyone on the dance floor for our wedding at Upwaltham barns last weekend! Great vocalist & fab music choices!
Daniel Collins• 29 Jul 2018
I just wanted to pass on our thanks to 4 Beats 2 The Bar for playing at our wedding recently. We have had so many comments about how good they were and how much people enjoyed the entertainment they provided. I'm no musician, but some of my family are, and they said they were the best wedding band they had ever heard. We'd certainly recommend them to others.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fantastic 4 Piece live rock and pop covers band who will take your event to the next level. The band have 13 years of experience and over 600 gigs under their belts. Born to play great music and guaranteed to entertain your guests.
- What are the highlights of your career?The band have individually all enjoyed their own taste of musical success. Members past and present have worked with the likes of Sinead O'Connor, Ms Dynamite, Basement Jaxx, Mike Rutherford, Bruce Dickinson, Mark Knopfler, Alvin Stardust, Celine Dion, 911, Cliff Richard, Edwin Starr, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2 and Kiss FM, to name but a few.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The chemistry that has developed between us as players and friends who have spent the last 13 years on the road together! When you hire 4 Beats 2 The Bar you really get a band and not just some hired guns. We find this really reflects in the sound and feel of the music we make. All your favourite songs from across the decades are their but with a little extra magic and energy, slightly re-imagined by the band's own versions of these classics. this translates to our shows which are fast paced and upbeat, keeping your guests on their feet dancing or hands in the air singing along!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events, Charity Galas and Balls, School and College Proms, Product Launches, University Balls, Festivals,
- Who are your previous clients?Microsoft, Kingston Technology, Econocom , Roche, Harvey Nichols, The Team, Fat Face, and The BBC to name but a few...
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept BACS, Cheque and Cash payments.
- How long do you play for?Our standard is 3 x 45 min sets but we are flexible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Very high quality but compact sound and lighting equipment
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?We are flexible and have fitted in all kinds of strange spaces! We normally suggest a space that is at least 12ft deep and 15-20ft wide.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely. We are happy to learn one special request per show as standard. We can learn more but there is usually an extra charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take 2 breaks lasting between 15 min-30 mins depending on the best timings for the client. We provide iPod playlist playback to cover all breaks and to keep the party going.
As standard 3 x 45 minute sets of music. All PA and Lighting provided. Fully professional band with public liability insurance and PAT tested equipment.
Song List 2019:
Adele - Rollin in the Deep