360 Video Project
360 Video Project is a young and very motivated video production company. We believe that a creative video presentation gives personality and helps connect to the audience, this applies to brands, businesses and individuals. We keep close working relationship with our clients from the initial concept to the desirable finished product, tailoring the end result to our client’s expectation. We are London based and are keen to travel within the UK and abroad.
Our Wedding dedicated website is Narcissus Wedding Cinematography Uk. We work with 4k equipment and also offer drone service whenever required. Service packages start from £1400 up to 8 hours with a 3-4min highlights video that will be online and you can share it with your guests, family and friends.You will also have the choice (with extra costs) to have us shooting on a different location and different day capturing romantic moments and combining the footage together with the wedding day video. Other packages include extending hours, feature videos, additional crew members, drone service. Our style is a unique one, different from the classic wedding videos. We like to shoot with low camera movements and little or no slow motions.
Get in touch to find out about our packages and what suits you best.
With best regards,
360 Video Project and Narcissus Wedding Cinematography team
- What services do you offer?Wedding videography, (drone) aerial photography and videography
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding videos start from £1400 edited, depending on length. 1 cameraman and 2 cameras up to 10 hours. Each additional hour will be charged £100. You'll receive an around 3min highlights video and a 20min circa video. Travel expenses are included in the price for London areas. For other locations travel expenses need to be discussed. In case of long distances accommodation expenses need to be covered for the night before the event.
- What style of photos do you take?no photos, video only.
- What kind of technology do you use?4k cameras and drone
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?1 cameraman and 2 cameras as standard. You can request to have more crew members with extra costs, usually £400.
Wedding videos, corporate videos, interviews, commercials, music videos, drone service (aerial photography and videography ), editing.