Ricky from 20 20 Photos has over 25 years experience in covering weddings. He has a hybrid approach to your day capturing a combination of reportage and setup throughout to make the most of the venue and its features, whilst capturing some natural moments.
We recognise the trend towards having a photojournalistic wedding photographer for more informal and less contrived shots amongst modern couples and we’re known for our candid and discreet style. We do however stress that even the most natural photographs work best when there is understanding and co-operation between the subjects and the photographer
This is why we combine reportage and traditional styles and take a refreshingly creative and natural approach to photographing your wedding. All of our packages include a pre-wedding photo-shoot which enables us to get to know the couple better, so that we can adapt our style of shooting to their specific requirements.
"I am an experienced and passionate wedding photographer of 20 years who loves being involved in weddings and couples consistently tell me they love the results. You will get a photographer who will not miss those important moments and at same time capture those special moments which less experienced photographers would miss.
I am fairly laid back in approach but am used to handling large groups for set ups or mingling unobtrusively for those natural moments."
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography . One or two photographers. From 3 hours to full day coverage.
- What does the wedding package include?All your images edited with every package. Online and on USB.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Reportage and Natural shots most of the day. A high preference for detail shots and an expert at quickly setting up posed family and friend shots.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony Mirrorless A7R iii
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes Smugmug
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Film and Photography.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes we have a network of experienced photographers
Wedding Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo Editing