Dressed exactly the same as your chosen venues real waiters our guys help serve the meal
usually the dessert course and then when the moment feels right to the complete surprise
of your guests they suddenly burst into song !
The waiters are also able to spring the big surprise during a drinks reception or serving of canapes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our singing waiters are popular and suitable for all manner of events in particular Weddings Corporate events Private celebrations such as birthdays,anniversaries etc Charity dinners/lunches Christmas parties Black tie balls Summer parties Product launches
- Who are your previous clients?1st call singing waiters have been established now for 15 years Our previous clients include many Brides/grooms Hotels Manor houses Golf clubs Restaurants Blue chip companies Organisations All over the UK
- How long do you play for?Our singing waiters perform from approx twenty five to thirty minutes which is approx eight to ten songs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?They provide all required PA equipment and operation
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?They have public liability insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?They simply require enough space to put up two speakers on stands and for them to move around the room while singing and interacting with the guests
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The guys perform the act straight through without any breaks.
We are able to provide four different surprise singing waiters options
Party (pop) singing waiters
Ratpack/swing singing waiters
Opera singing waiters
Westend to Broadway singing waiters