Hire Stately Homes in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Browse Stately Homes
Up to 100 guests
Wedding at Norwood Park come in all shapes, sizes, and styles. We can transform the House, Gardens, and Gallery into a wonder of different styles from traditional fairy tale affairs, to roaring 20's soirees and whimsical tea parties. Norwood Park weddings can be tailored to your style and personality, reflecting both your cultural and religious preferences.
Norwood Park embraces all styles of weddings and with our extensive local and national contacts we can deliver exactly the wedding you are hoping for.
Indoors and outdoors? Norwood Park is licensed to hold civil ceremonies in the Drawing Room which seats up to 75 guests. Following the ceremony, we can also hold a dedication outside in the Gazebo for up to 180 guests.
Or if you are looking for a traditional wedding ceremony look no further than the Southwell Minster or Starkey family church, St Michaels in Halam.
Big or small, that is the question? Here at Norwood Park, you may choose to have your wedding reception in the Dining Room for an intimate gathering of between 18 - 50 guests.
Alternatively, you may choose to hold your wedding reception in the Gallery for larger affairs seating up to 180 guests.
Once the vows are spoken, speeches delivered, dining done and formal photos complete, it's time to party with your family and guests.
The Gallery at Norwood Park is an ideal and spacious venue to celebrate in style with up to 200 guests. With ample room for bands, a large dance floor, full bar and outside courtyard for relaxing (cooling off), Norwood Park has all the facilities you need for a unique and memorable Wedding Party.
• The house was awarded its Civil Marriage Licence in 1998 and has since become renowned for wedding parties wishing to combine the Ceremony and Wedding Reception in one stunning location.
• Norwood has orchards born from the original Bramley apple; the Old Apple Store and family Stables, have been converted into a charming Palladian style Gallery and enclosed Courtyard.
• In winter, we attach a marquee to the Gallery at no extra cost to you, to ensure you have enough space to enjoy your day, without fear of the English weather!
• Celebrate your special day with EXCLUSIVE use of this imposing Georgian Family Home. At Norwood, we want you to feel special. This is your day, so we want you to enjoy it in total privacy with your guests, and your guests only.
• All the weddings at Norwood enjoy Exclusive use of the Grand Hall and sweeping staircase, Drawing Room, Ante room, with idyllic views across the lake and private estate, use of the fabulous Garden, Palladian Gallery and Courtyard.
More venues in Rotherham
Stately Homeses in other cities of South Yorkshire
More services in Rotherham
How to choose Stately Homes in Rotherham for your event
Strugling to find the memorable stately home venue in Rotherham?
Are you going to hold the event of your life in Rotherham, South Yorkshire or have you been planning to hold it somewhere else?
Of course, it might be hard to choose, visit and compare venues because you're searching for the one that will fit all your needs.
But, that's what Poptop is here to help you with!
Price range varies from £18 to £634. The average price for a stately home venue is around £310 (£18 - £634).
If you're looking for your unique somewhere just tell us what you need and we'll find all available variants and provide you with free quote you need.
Select the stately home venue that will transform your perfect occasion from okay, to the best experience of your entire life.
Picking the ideal stately home won't be a problem if you use our service today.